A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you haven't missed anything that you dont already know.

and your ears must have been burning....

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

So now you are admitting to misfiring the PM that you accused her of making up?

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Lunch for entertainment? Where did you go girl and why didn't you invite us?

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

oh yes they was burnin up luvs yous honeys!

5. KellBell

I never accused her of making up anything. wrong person, go back and read the posts, someone else accused the PM of being made up.

6. CrazyFabulous

girl....company down the road had their client app day and we went on down to scam some free bbq made by none other than bill ellis!!! yummy!! i catch you next time precious one! how you feelin?

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have never had his BBQ but I have heard many great things about it.

I am feeling 100% better, thank goodness. I hope I never have that mess again.

I was thinking from your post that maybe the male review was back in town or something. I was gonna be mad if you went without me and KB.

8. Cleopatra

But you did not admit to it, you let it ride and in doing so affirmed the accusation that she made it up.

9. CrazyFabulous

naw sister!! we would all be there sho nuf!!!

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Trust me... you're not the Queen Beotch... thats my role, and I don't care who says it, I admit it freely! Personally, I think you rolled in here like a wannabe trying to fit in with the "cool-kids". You might have a good heart, and good intentions, but you come off snotty like your better than the rest of alot of us who have been around alot longer. I could care less who you are, or what your husband does.

Now... I have to go back to laying by the pool, my 80 degree sun, and working on my tan. Say what you will. I might come back on later if a cloud should pass over.

[​IMG]

11. KellBell

admit? the PM came from me.....wth? what do I have to admit? I admitted that I didnt mean for her to get it... I know seabee is slow and hasn't gotten his written instructions, but I was thinking most could keep up....

12. CrazyFabulous

tassy i love you!

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I love and miss my Crazy Fab!!! I wish you was here in the sun with me!!

:jester:

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Okay, stop rubbing salt in the wound. I'd rather be laying around a pool in the sun than here. Have fun!

Sherry

15. Cleopatra

This is the only part where any admission of the PM is made, but that is followed up with alot of "you don't know what you're talking about" "whatever you say" "whatever you are in charge". And then the accusations by Tassy come in, with no flat out "No, it was me. I sent the PM". Followed by more *meant to confuse* posts, which are transparant deflecting tactics if I might add. <yawn>

16. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Now that's what i'm talking about. Somebody who is not afraid to say what they think. :hurray: Kudos to you even if I could care less. We have that in common at least. I am interested to know who the "cool kids" are because everyone always claims that there aren't any, but apparently there is. I mean if we're putting the cards on the table you can at least admit that much.

17. CrazyFabulous

me too pookie! this pasty white girl could use some sun and warmth! bout time for an outing when you finally decide to come back. gawd how is sexy beast managing w/o you?

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

He's managing our "zoo", he's been all by himself since Thanksgiving day... I'm sure McKinleys is taking care of him too! Wife# 2 down there, she feeds him, gets his beer and lets him have the remote on occasion! LOL

19. KellBell

<yawn> is right......

what's your point cleo? and with all due respect, what do you have to do with any of this? besides the fact that you got forwarded the PM?

20. Cleopatra

Honestly, why send crap like that in the first place. Do you get that riled up over a message board?

And Tassy, I don't think colinmama rolled in here like anything except for a no-nonsense, no BS adult. That's what I like about her. I certainly don't get PMs from her that say stuff like "get her!!"

I feel like I stumbled onto a teen AIM conversation half the time when I log on here.