A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I did not get forwarded the PM, she posted it right here. Take your own advice and keep up. There you go thinking other folks are like you, again. Transference.

What do I have to do with it? I'm a humanitarian. Just doing my duty. :)

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

You must get pretty riled up too, because I still don't see where this has anything to do with you. I like you, get to say whatever I want, to whomever I want.

Gosh I dont suppose that PM's were possibly forwarded and gone back and forth about me? oh heaven's SAY IT ISNT SO??????

3. KellBell

I am keeping up, TRUST ME. I am very well informed.

4. Cleopatra

I told you, humanitarian. I call BS when I see it.

And PMs? Just the usual. "There goes that idiot trying to cover up again" :lol:

5. Cleopatra

Your tactics don't work with me. You know nothing. She posted the PM here, she did not forward it to me. Despite what you think, we don't spend all day chatting about you. If I have something to say, I say it here or on the other board. Just like I did.

6. KellBell

I call BS too, and you butting in well lets just say I am shocked.

goodness, where is Seabee the boytoy, and CM???? oh, nevermind....

7. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Do you think the Riddler wears Guess Jeans? I mean, they already have his logo on the tag.

8. colinmama

colinmama Guest

If you are suggesting that something is going on between seabee and I you are committing libel and I'd delete it if I were you. such accusations, even if made in jest, are not funny. as a matter of fact, let me call one of my attorneys over right now and see what they have to say about libel on a discussion board...

9. KellBell

umm no....just noticed you had disappeared. and for the record, I wouldn't wish seabee on anyone....not even you.

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

So I'm a very no non sense, no bull shister kind of person...

I think you should all drop it and move the h e l l on.

It's OLD and it's making me have flashbacks to my high school days.

I mean, really....

ok, I'm done...

11. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Gotchya. So you only meant that we were PMing back and forth? Thanks for clearing that up.

12. KellBell

I am done. I admitted my sins. I am moving on.....

thanks for playing.

13. mnredsky

CM... get over yourself. "...let me call one of my attorneys ......." Get real!! Turn the computer off and walk away if this place disturbs you so much.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Are you all focused on taking the Random Thoughts thread to 20,000 posts today? :cheers:

15. KellBell

well I was!! :cheers:

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well I am happy to help! :mrgreen:

17. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

I tried to ease the situation by posting some thoughts about the Riddler. Guess thangs is still a little too heated for "Random Thoughts"

18. mnredsky

Welllll rich... we are women you know. We don't forget anything! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Well, let me help out....................I luv everybody! Can't we all just get along!?! It's my birthday, everybody kiss and make up! :jester: :cheers:

20. colinmama

colinmama Guest

This place doesn't disturb me at all. I think from the discussion it's clear what disturbs me and if she was trying to infer that I was messing around with seabee and is going to say it on a public board I'm not going to stand for that and I'm sure you'd be none too happy if the tables were turned...

That said, I'm happy to walk away as long as there is the understanding that I'm not going to take immature BS from anyone which is how this whole thing started.