A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

The wife likes her's mixed with lemonade.

Craig

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

:iagree:

3. CrazyFabulous

zactly what i had sir mix alot! :)

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

beep beep.............that's a big 10-4................beep beep

5. CrazyFabulous

good morning beautiful people!! it is a gorgeous day!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Morning schmoopies! :mrgreen:

7. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Good Morning peeps. Hope you all have a good day!! :lol:

8. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

people that don't follow thru ..... grrrrrrrrr :x

ok, I'm done.

9. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I wonder if Clay has any extra rooms..........

Idol's Fantasia losing home to foreclosure

North Carolina's own "American Idol" winner might be losing her Charlotte home to foreclosure.

Realestalker blog says that Fantasia Barrino's $1.3 million home on Bevington Place is in foreclosure. She'll lose it at auction Jan. 12, 2009, unless she comes up with the mortgage payments.

Fantasia bought the 6,232-square-foot, pond-front mansion with 6 bedrooms in March 2007.

But not to fear: The winner of the Idol's third season won't be homeless.

Financial records for her other Charlotte home on Seton House Lane are in fine shape.

Fantasia bought that home for $740,000 in July 2004.

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/blogpost/4102527/

10. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Sorry no pics - just a follow-up :lol:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,464167,00.html

11. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I am having a rough time with my girls. They are missing their great grandma who passed away in September. Last night, my 3 year old daughter said that when she sees santa this weekend, she is gonna ask for another "great-grandma" for Christmas. My heart was in my throat, tears came fallen down. I couldn't say anything to her. What can you tell a 3 year old?

Now I have this idea that I want to collect lot of pictures when my grandma was young until she passed into a video so each of my daughter can cherish. I doubt I will have it in time for Christmas.

my question is, where can I get this done...putting pictures on dvd.

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Aww. :grouphug:

CVS, Wal Mart, Walgreens

Do you have a scanner @ home? You could buy a scanner for under $100 and scan ALL kinds of old pictures on CD's.

13. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

Can I add music in the background.....I do have a scanner but I do have alot of pics already on my computer.

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I went to Target and scanned pictures onto a CD for 3.99, I think they said it will hold approx 250. Not sure you can add music tho, I think that has to be a separate file? I only did about 55 pic and it took awhile (20-30 min)so if you have a scanner at home, that would be nice!

15. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

Glad to be here

Its days like this that I moved to NC. Its snowing and 20 degrees back home. :mrgreen:

16. CrazyFabulous

:grouphug: i go threw this with the wee one over his grandpa we lost to cancer 2 years ago. so hard to talk to them about it! hugs and kisses ro!!

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You should be able to do it. We use PowerPoint or Publisher in Windows. Scan the photos and save them into a Photo Album then open one or the other piece of software to arrange the photos and put captions. After doing that you can insert music from your Music Album on your computer.

Need help...just PM me.

Sherry

18. Sherry A.

It's in the mail. :lol: Trying to make you feel better because you are doing such a wonderful thing for a family in need.

Smile,
    Sherry

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LMAO!!!!! Thanks ... but really it wasn't you!!!

20. Sherry A.

I know...I was just trying to cheer you up...especially since you are cheering up everyone else. Now, smile, laugh and be gone with those thoughts!

Sherry :lol: