A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Sorry! :oops:
    Sheri

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Huh??

3. rushlow2004

Thought you were mad at me.
    never mind :confused::oops:

4. colinmama

colinmama Guest

This is awesome Sherry. I've always said that if I got a chance to try something that I couldn't do that it would be to be an Olympic swimmer. :)

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Thank God

6. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

2 dogs on the loose

There are 2 light brown dogs off of raleigh road near the high school have a good ol time wandering around. If I am not mistaken, they do not have a collar.

Please becareful driving in that area cause they will come out of no where.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks so much, she works so hard as do all of the swimmers. Yeah, me too. I can float on my back and do the dog paddle but that is about it. If the Olympics ever need someone in those spots look for me. :lol:

My teen loves distance swims. Of course, when she swims the mile it is the last event at any meet and everyone is tired. I'll never forget the first time she swam the mile...the parent must time for the swimmer and someone must count the laps for the swimmer. Mine was way behind all others...I am talking about lanes...she was so far behind that all the other swimmers were done and out of the water. As her parent, I felt every stroke as she continued on and then I realized that nobody was leaving the deck or pool. Swimmers and parents were waiting on this twelve year old to complete her swim. Everybody was screaming and clapping and she did not understand why, nor did I at first. When she finally finished and looked around people were giving her a standing ovation and we knew at that moment that this sport was wonderful. Both she and I cried and she thanked everyone. Shoot, I was worn out just watching her! :lol:

Sherry

8. rushlow2004

That is just great! Tell he I said Congrats!
    Sheri

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Congrats from me too, she is a sweetie:hurray::hurray::hurray:

10. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thanks, Kaci and Sheri. I will pass it along to her. Our high school is 2 and 2 right now and we need every positive thought on Tuesday nights as possible, for Clayton. I know some may go to other schools but for those who can please think about our team. They are struggling right now.

Hard work will pay off,
    Sherry

11. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

left overs are da bomb! :hurray:

12. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Go Comets!
    [​IMG]
    Congrats to your daughter! We'll be rooting for her and her team!

13. Kelyel

Kelyel Well-Known Member

Washing machine drain line just POPPED outta the wall line & FLOODED the new house.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

14 towels & 2 fans on high later... what a mess.

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Oh no! Well, at least you were there to catch it............:lol:

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Oh wow, that stinks! Had something similar happen to me in my old house. If you have a wet vac or carpet cleaner, you might want to try sucking some of it up that way too.

I feel your pain. My 3 yo decided to empty the entire roll of tp into the toilet the other day and then attempt to flush it. When I got there, the water was all over the floor in the bathroom and running into the carpeted bedroom. Not fun!

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh how awful and in your beautiful new house:cry:

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Had that happen a few weeks ago.....except at my house the hose actually had a hole in it.

Craig

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

OK, who in this picture has had the most work done???

[​IMG]

Carrot Top, Sly, or Tom Jones?

19. Jubes

Jubes Well-Known Member

Carrot Top looks rough!!!! :beathorse:

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yeah, he does, but that doesn't even look like Tom Jones!!

Boy, what my husband would give to meet Rocky!!