So, who are you

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Jun 1, 2007.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Well you can replace that with big arse girl :mrgreen:

2. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Claims mean nothing.........:lol:

3. plarno

plarno Guest

Plarno

I'm a 66 yr old female. Married 47 years. We have two kids (boys) of whom we are very proud. I babysit grandkids a lot. They love to come to grandma's. (Although I think it's more the tv than Grandma. LOL) But we love all 6 of them. I don't have an avatar. Don't know how to go back now and get one. Any suggestions? Thanks.

4. PoohBear

PoohBear Well-Known Member

Someone needs to start a thread on how to set up a Avatar on 4042. This comes up all the time.

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Webbie should make it a sticky.

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Maybe we should have a FAQ thread in the "Read Me First" forum, that we can all contribute to - like sources for avatars, how to use the quote feature, how to post pics, etc. Of course, that might turn into a Enlightened person session about thread drift, advertising and what constitutes advertising, etc., don't know if it would be a good idea or not. ;)

7. sandy30

sandy30 Guest

female,30 one son he is 12yrs old and a really good kid:8)

8. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

Hello, I am new to this discussion board. I am female, 28 years old, am engaged, and my avator is a picture of my dog (a corgi named Cady) and my cat (an orange tabby named Putters).

It is nice to meet you all!!

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well, I guess I'll be the first to say WELCOME!

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Make sure you have your big girl panties on (sometimes) :lol:

11. Hoagie

Hoagie Well-Known Member

Where is the house located?

12. cddaniels485

cddaniels485 Guest

My name is Crystal, 23, married 3 years, 2 year old named Waylon (after Waylon Jennings), currently a sahm, college student... My avatar is a pic I took at the OBX in August, Bodie Lighthouse (think I spelled that right). UM I love taking pictures, mostly any kind of critters, I love the beach and hope to live close to one someday. Anything else you want to know PM me.

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Welcome Crystal!

(on a side note: please be careful how much personal info you give out here, especially about your precious little one, you never know who's reading these posts.)

14. cddaniels485

cddaniels485 Guest

Thanks. Yeah I guess I didn't really stop and think.

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree: And laugh a lot!

Sherry

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

HI everyone! New and Old! - you know what i mean...
    WElcome Newbies!!!!!

i bees stopping by to say hey..

i am Peppercorns..hmmm... now what do i say...
    i was mother to one..now, (Soon enough) it will be seven and four grandchildren and three dogs....(i am engaged ) And just when i thought I was done with that teenage girl junk......

i am short and red headed. I like kareoke and laughter. oh yes...i drive a stupid Saturn that always breaks.

I may not agree with everyone but I will always respect everyone. Unless you tick me off..lol

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

nice to meet ya Pepper:lol::lol::lol:

18. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

Congratulations!

19. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

:iagree: Ditto! Congrats!

PS- I know someone who'll cut you a great deal on some amatuer wedding photos!

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hmmmm, wedding photos