A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. colinmama

colinmama Guest

it's always nice to hear about a place that does a great job. And with a big group there is always potential for disaster. Glad it was a good night!

2. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I think most people are kind and wonderful. Compassion abounds and people are actually showing how kind and wonderful they are. Must say that the people on this Forum are a wonderful and compassionate group, that come running when needed.

YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND I MAY NEVER SAY THAT AGAIN (once again joking on the last portion of the last sentence).

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ONE AND ALL OF YOU NET FREAKS! HUG YOURSELVES OR PAT YOURSELVES ON THE BACK FROM ME!

Your friend,
    Sherry

P.S. THAT INCLUDES YOU...WEBBIE!

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I love tattoos..............but this is CRAZY !!!

[​IMG]

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ummmmmmmm, ouch

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Nasty! and the guy has 'horns' :ack:

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Two to one odds, he's got one of those "split" tongues.

[​IMG]

7. Sherry A.

For goodness sakes, he must hurt!

Ouch,
    Sherry

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You have to wonder what kind of job these people have? Besides tattoo artist. :?

That's just WAAYYY overboard imo

I wouldn't hire anyone who looked like that

9. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

They have daycare worker or Wal-Mart door greeter written all over them.

10. Sherry A.

Me either and they must not realize that we can see those big holed ears even when the whatevers are not in them. Stupid, stupid!

Sherry

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Ummm, those freak shows that you can pay a $1.00 for in at the fairs.

Yeah, that's it!! :jester:

12. Sherry A.

The teen asked me for a tattoo the other day, jesting. She knows how I feel about them. She went on to state that I was making a judgment on how a person look instead of who they and was I not a Liberal. Little smart arse. I explained that some get disease because of the tattoo and what is art to one is not to another. So, wouldn't want to discriminate due to tattoos but I really would not hire someone, have them trained, etc. only to find out they would be out with a disease they already knew they had, without telling me. I, also, stated that some artwork is not appealing to me or to customers. Take it any way one wants but if working for me for in a corporation I truly expect a more professional appearance.

Wonder where she gets those inquiring words?
    Sherry

13. colinmama

colinmama Guest

For the life of me I just cannot decide what tattoo I would get so I don't think I'm ever going to :)

14. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I have three tattoos and I have a pretty decent professional appearance.

15. turtlepits

Dito...............I have 6 tattoos! I'm no where close to looking like a gig-saw puzzle or a lizard, but my tatts have never caused me to not keep a job. That's DESCRIMINATION!

[​IMG]

16. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I would bet they are not on your face though.

17. Sherry A.

I've seen you and you are very professional looking. I am talking about some who have huge or vulgar ones and loads of piercings. Even when the items are taken out people do not realize the hole(s) still show, especially the big ones.

You are a beautiful person,
    Sherry

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I never expected this place to become predictable.....:?

19. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I also have 3 tats and I dress and act like a professional everyday. I am very picky about where I put them as well as what they are. They each have to have a special meaning to me...not just pretty! :)

20. turtlepits

check , check !!