A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

I can not give out any dates! If they are to exist. She reads these boards from time to time.

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

pppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmmmm baby! :mrgreen::mrgreen: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

What is the saying? "No good deed goes unpushished." Give to one organization and all of a sudden 15 more are lined up with their hand out. Cranky about all the fund-raising phone calls this season. :x I know, I know, there are needy people out there and every phone call is for the best possible cause.

(This is not directed at anyone here.)

4. seabee

seabee Guest

Ok I get the point I won't call you again..

5. peaches

:lol: :mrgreen:

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I don't give to anybody over the phone any more. Too many of them are not what you think, and almost all of them spend too much money of phone solicitors. I ask them to send me something in the mail and I'll consider it. Usually they say they will, but they don't. Here's a good place to check out charitable organizations to find out how well they use your money.

7. seabee

seabee Guest

I will make sure to come knocking on your door than.:jester:

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

See, that's why the fire department gets my money and the PBA doesn't. :mrgreen:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

Who told you I was a pro Bowler, I haven't told anyone what I do...:lol:

10. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

For those who lost loved ones this year or previously, I recieved a package in the mail yesterday that said it was from my grandma (who passed away in Sept.) but it actually came from my mom.

It was a pewter Christmas ornament that says "Merry Christmas from Heaven" I love you all dearly, Now don't shed a tear, I'm spending my Christmas with Jesus this year.

and it comes with a nice Christmas poem. I will admit, I broke into tears and couldn't stop crying for awhile.

What I am trying to get at? If anyone is interested in in getting these for their loved ones, I have seen them all over on the internet and they are reasonable cost.

On a HAPPIER note...I want to wish everyone a HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS

11. seabee

seabee Guest

very sweet :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

12. peaches

Thanks, good source and great idea.

13. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

What a wonderful thing your Mom did. I have never heard of this and whoever came up with it came up with something that really makes a difference.

Thanks for sharing and happy holidays,
    Sherry

14. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

"John Mooney wrote "Merry Christmas From Heaven" in 1989, after the death of his mother in August. His only intention was to present it to his family that year at Christmas. He knew it was going to be a very difficult holiday season without her. The words, and the comfort he and his family needed, came to him after a prayer one night. As he wrote, he thought of the words his mother might say to each one of them."

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Sherry

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This is how someone has spelled Chihuahau in the classifieds............LOL

"chiwahwah" :lol:

That's a new one on me! :jester:

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Most of them I see are just "chi" probably because they don't know how to spell. :?
    <rant on>
    Shouldn't be having pups if you don't know how to spell the breed they are <rant off> :lol:

It's just beautiful outside! I love sunshine. :mrgreen:

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I agree with you there, if you can't even correctly spell the name of the dog breed, you have zero business breeding and selling them. 8)

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest