A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Oooohhh! I just got a bottle of wine for Christmas! :cheers:

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

RUB IT IN, HARLEY!! It is probably 20 degrees here, if I'm lucky, and there's about 2' of snow on the ground! I will say the sun is shining at least...Yesterday the snow never stopped, the wind never stopped, and I didn't even think we'd make it home from my sisters, we almost went in the ditch and my son was scared to death! (I was a little bit, can't believe I used to live here) I don't miss it one single bit!!!

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i'll be over around 7pm:lol::lol::lol::cheers:

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I just got one as well, and i don't even drink wine. Now if it had been Crown or Patron, it would be gone before I left work today.

Craig

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Woohoo, i just got a bottle of wine for Christmas too:lol::lol::lol::cheers:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

No wonder there are a bunch of whiners around here.:jester:

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol::cheers:

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

It was still freezing cold. :lol: But at least the sun was out!!!

btw, tell your DH to be expecting me to call him come first of the year. :mrgreen:

Ya'll have fun ~ don't freeze your hiney off.

9. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Friends are God's way of apologizing for your relatives :mrgreen:

10. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

"It is chance that makes brothers, but hearts that make friends." Unknown (at least to me.)

My BFF as a child gave me a poster that said that. Yep, still my BFF.

11. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Love it... That is why Friends are my CHOSEN family. :mrgreen:

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I am not a happy camper!! My fridge started acting up on Mon morning, not cooling enough, wet ice, etc. Called and sched a service call for yesterday, since I had to work, DD was home, he comes in - puts in a new computer part, leaves. Fridge cools better till last night, this AM barely cool, had to place another call - but of course due to the holiday, won't be able to come till Fri.....thats great! I have a fridge full of holiday food.....ugh!! :boxing:

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have an extra fridge in the garage that you are more than welcome to store your food in so it doesn't spoil. PM me if you are interested.

14. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

And if people would read their owner's manual - they would find instructions on how to turn off that feature.

15. bandmom

Aww, thanks Michelle - I called again (got a recording the first time) and they put me on their emergency schedule today...so hopefully they'll be able to get here. Weird thing is - its considerably cooler at the bottom of the fridge and freezer, so I moved the most perishable stuff to the bottom. And I do have another freezer in my garage, so moved some stuff out there. But I really appreciate your offer Michelle!! :grouphug:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Come on 1pm - when i leave work today at 1pm i do not go back until January 5th:hurray::hurray::hurray:

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY 4042 FAMILY

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We, also, have a refrigerator and a full size freezer in the garage, if needed. We might not live close to you but want to offer. We have a 4 foot refrigerator not being used in the garage that you could take home to use, if needed.

Let me know and we could meet you half way, if needed with the smaller one.

Happy holidays,
    Sherry

18. bandmom

Thanks for the offer......but GE came thru!! :hurray: The man has been here and fixed the problem today. Apparently the guy yesterday replaced a part, BUT didn't replace the part that caused the other 'part' to fail. Today's guy knows his stuff, he's been here before. I am a happy camper now! woo-hoo:hurray: :hurray:

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Oh, I am so happy for you and your family. What a great gift! Always remember our offer stands, if you need it.

Yeah for you guys!
    Sherry :cheers:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Random thoughts:

WVU!!! woohooo:hurray:

Go Chargers!! whooped up on them Broncos! :hurray::hurray:

Christmas decorations down and house back to normal. :mrgreen:

Sad Random thought:

I am back at work today. yuck. :?