A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

video not necessary (but thanks), I saw it, and will watch again this year, if I stay up that late. like I said, he sounds fine. of course you can tell he had a stroke....but who cares? it's tradition.

2. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

Some dude on ESPN is supposed to backflip a truck or something tomorrow night. If you like that kind of thing. I'll be at the Canes game tomorrow night anyways.

Again, Mr. Clark can do it as long as he wants too. If I lived through a stroke I'd be ballsy too.

3. colinmama

colinmama Guest

Rather be at the Canes game :cheers:

4. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

6. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm ready for 08 to be over for petes sake!:banghead:

Gotta sue someone for past due $, you know I'm a nice person and dont want to do it but DAMN! I gotta eat 2!

Killmenow

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

That sucks

9. KellBell

I love Bob's Sweet Stripes Soft Mint candies.

10. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i love post it notes!!

11. Tweetyluvzme

Tweetyluvzme Well-Known Member

What a great ending to a crappy year, my unemployment came through!!!!!!!! :cheers:

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

RANDOM THOUGHTS OF THE DAY:

I just found out that my aunt's husband has relatives in Willow Springs! (they live in upstate NY...small world!)

My cousin is moving here next week, so I'll finally have family less than 3 hours away, she'll actually be 20 minutes away!

I'm tired of coughing.

My kids got too much for Christmas.

I hope 2009 is a great year for my family and yours.

13. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

I love my FLIP video recorder.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope everyone has a great 2009! :hurray:

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Boy, it sure did get quiet here this afternoon...everyone must be getting ready for the parties tonight. My hubby knows the guy that runs the crane that drops the acorn every new years eve in Raleigh. He invited us this year to let our boys ride in the crane with him, but unfortunatley with 3/5 of us not feeling well, we're just staying home this year. I went and bought a bunch of party food today at Lowes (our first outing since being back in town) and we're going to have family night tonight, our own party. We're all making signs now, got the meatballs cooking now and the boys all got games for Xmas that we haven't had the chance or energy to play yet, so that's our big night!

16. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

That is what we are doing...staying in with the family. The girls took a late nap so they can stay up and watch the NYC ball drop. Play some games, eat party snacks, dance around and be silly.

Please have a safe and happy new year.

Love ya my 4042 family :)

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My son got one of those for Christmas. DH found it on clearance somewhere and it does great! He's had a ball with it. I have a feeling I will be being blackmailed on youtube before too long. :jester:

18. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

This story is funny as hell from 1090 AM:lol::

Husband Finds Three's A Crowd
    A 41-year-old Dunn man allegedly became violent after he had second thoughts about an extra-curricular activity between his wife, himself and another man. The man and his wife, age 41, reportedly rented a room at the Super 8 motel in Dunn with another man, age 47, from Lillington. All three involved had allegedly been drinking when the other man began having sex with the woman while her husband used his cellular phone to make a video. After a while, the husband reportedly became irritated and began cursing the other man, who told officers he stopped and began getting dressed. While he was dressing, the man insulted the husband, who, reports indicate, punched the man in the mouth and began beating him around the room. At this point, the wife reported she stepped in to separate the two men and her husband slapped her in the face and threw a full can of beer at her, which hit her in the chest. She said her husband then left the room. The responding officer noted a bruise on the woman’s chest and blood in the mouth and on the lips of the other man. At the time of the report, no charges had been sought against the husband by either his wife or the other man.

19. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i don't want to work today....

20. KellBell

I feel the same way sister. :?