A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Yes, it will be. I'll be working 12 hours today, 12 hours tomorrow and 10 hours on Wed .... even with Thur and Friday off it's going to be LONGGGGGG. :? Can I have a glass of wine yet??? :mrgreen:

2. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

My cough has finally improved enough that I can play tennis on Wii w/o having a coughing fit!:lol: Last night I had a bad episode though, had a coughing fit anytime I tried to lay on one side, weird!

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I love love love wii tennis! it's a great cardio workout too! :hurray:

4. seabee

seabee Guest

Yeah watch out for Wii elbow...

5. VivianS

Snuff pulled something playing Wii golf last night. LOL

6. VivianS

Isn't it?! I love it! The boxing is a good way to take out your frustrations too!

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We played it over at my sis's house on Christmas day - now we're wanting one, but can't find them for a reasonable price. :? Maybe when things calm back down from the holidays.

8. KellBell

they are $249. have been that price since they came out girl. the price won't change anytime soon, but the availability will be better now that the holidays are over. its worth it.

9. KellBell

I can't wait to try the boxing. I am so addicted to the tennis now. It was like that with bowling last year, now tennis....next will be boxing!

I like the cow racing too. HA!

10. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Oh you guys have got to get the Wii Fit, it is great and you will get a work out with that as well. Now I don't have it, but my parents do and we spent a lot of time on it. I love the hola hops (sp), it was funny when I did it cause I was like "it hurts, it hurst!" laughing at the same time..my brother was laughing saying "feel the burn!" lol. So far no one as beat me on that.
    A lot of balance stuff that is fun as well. And the skying part is cool too.
    I did some of the jogging in place and that was cool.
    I have got to have one for here at my own house.
    Well worth the money to have it.
    sheri

11. KellBell

the wii fit is next on my list!! I can't wait! I heard it was wonderful!!

12. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

It is! You will love it! And the more people that are on there is more fun to see who you can beat..and when you do that you get a better work out with it. My family is very competitive (sp)

13. KellBell

LOL....my family is very competitive too! I was the first to get a 'sparkly' (pro) ball in bowling on our wii, leaving all the haters behind! LOL.

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We did the skiing, down hill jump, and some balance stuff. Didn't see the hula-hoops.

15. VivianS

OMG the cow racing, don't get me started on that! LOL We were laughing so freak'in hard while playing that, it's hilarious! Racing a cow, knocking over scarecrows, that SO sounds like something you would see at the fair back home. lmao

16. KellBell

it's hysterical! I love it!

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Cow racing??? I have to know more! What game is that in, or is it separate purchase?? :mrgreen:

18. VivianS

It's Wii Play. We can't play it without laughing.

19. KellBell

it's the one that comes with it.....its part of the 'training' you have to go through when you first get the system ( to get used to how the remotes work) :mrgreen:

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll have to check it out! Thanks ya'll!:mrgreen: