A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

ask your DS, he'll know....betcha! LOL. :p

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:lol:

For some reason, he's not all that into the Wii, he prefers the XBox 360. Go figure!

3. KellBell

I think if asked to choose, they'd pick Xbox 360 (too) for sure....

they do love some Mario Kart on the wii though and guitar hero,especially when all 4 of us play.

4. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I don't even play those anymore cause my mom and dad beat all of us..I hate losing lol.
    Sheri

5. rushlow2004

It's in the aerobics section...at the top right hand corner...me and my brother are tied right now. It's not as easy as people may think.
    Sheri

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I love to watch OTHER people play the Wii, LOL. DS is hysterical during boxing. DH was videoed while he was playing something at the inlaws over Christmas, it was hysterical, and he was mightily embarrassed. :jester:

7. rushlow2004

My parents have the Xbox 360 as well but the Wii gets played more. I think it depends on the games. I haven't played the Xbox in some time. If I had to choose I would get the Wii.
    Sheri

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I think it's because the XBox has more "shoot 'em up" type games, which is what the males in my house like. If I can play a game, they are probably not interested. Although all the nephews got into the Carnival Games I bought the inlaws, that one is really fun too.

9. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My hubby bought me American Idol for the wii the other day, has anyone done that? We are having so much fun with it, I'm totally addicted! We had a bunch of friends over the other night and we were singing for hours! It's so much fun, whether you can sing or not (my husband can not, so we laugh even harder!) If you get a perfect score you can unlock more songs plus other things, so it's a motivator to score perfect, which some of us have done quite a few times...(ah hem).

10. KellBell

yep, same here....the boys like the 'shoot em up' stuff for sure. they are so deep in Gears of War II now, they love it. the graphics surely kick butt on Xbox 360.

all the men love it when I want to play something....they give me so much grief....and they do whoop me in mario kart....but I rule in bowling and tennis!

11. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

We want to get that so we can embarrass our kids when they have friends over. :lol:

12. KellBell

I hadn't thought of that! Great idea! :cheers:

13. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Speaking of embarrassing kids - I put a facial mask on my son the other night and put pony tail holders in his hair to hold it up from his face. LOL I even got pictures. I told him I can't wait til I can show those off. :jester:

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

That is mean! How old is he? I can't believe he let you do it?

Our kids are too young I guess to get embarrassed yet...the two younger ones aren't really doing it yet with us, but the 9 yo loves to do it with me, and he's getting really good at it, he's come close to scoring perfect too. Even if you can't keep up with the words on the screen, you just have to mumble and it'll let you score well.

15. KellBell

blackmail- show- at -the- wedding- pictures....never enough of those!!

16. ShrtnSwt

LOL he is 13. He is getting that teenage acne skin. I bought him cleanser and told him he had to use it regularly. But he doesn't listen. Of course he fought me the whole time and the pics were a quick thinking thing. LOL

17. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

no idea what ya'll are talking about but.....how about those deep voices our boys have now?!!!!

18. KellBell

mine are a trip....I still think I have the wrong number when I call in the afternoons.

19. ShrtnSwt

LOL deep? Deep one second and then squealy the next. And not fair my youngest that hangs w/ your boys isn't in that stage yet.

20. KellBell

both of mine are complete deep. no more squeaks. it's crazy!!