Attempted suicide at McGee's Middle this AM?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jan 5, 2009.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Tell me more!!!! When and how much. Maybe I'll finally get that 9 inches I've been hoping for.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

correction: she attacked me, not others.

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

Stupid not sure about that, but Selfish yes I do agree with that.
    example:
    In my ex husbands family his uncle shot himself in the head and his sons's 11 and 13 came home from school and found him dead. The reason he left in his note was that he didn't want to go to jail for something he did wrong and shame his family. Now how was killing himself and knowing the boys would find him cause he knew their mother was at work not going to shame the family..yes that is shelfishness and to this day both boys feel the same about their father and how he left their mother to raise 2 young teens and one in the Marines..very very selfish.
    Sheri

4. KellBell

what? no pickle on NYE? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

5. michelle

True. You attacked Kellbell when she had a different opinion, Cleo.

6. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

:shock:

7. ShrtnSwt

I don't care how bad off I had it I would never in a million years do that to my children.

8. michelle

Nope, the pickle was very tired. :cry:

9. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

So my uncle, who by the way died in mine and my grandmothers arms after firing a 45 caliber round into his heart is stupid and selfish? So after suffering with heart ailments for ALL of his life ... in, out, in, out, in, out of hospitals only to be told when your 37 years of age that you have a 50/50 chance of surviving any surgery and sorry we can't tell you that will be successful at all so we can't really do anything else for you so go home and wait to die. While your a 37 year old man laying in bed while your mother and sister, feed you, bath you, wipe your ***, etc you're doing nothing but thinking of yourself.

I call a big, loud BULL*HIT. Although I will NEVER forget the day I had blood on my hands LITERALLY from when he shot himself I will never believe that he was stupid or selfish. He was only thinking of himself so his mom and sister would have to take care of him like a 1 year old child anymore, riiiiiiight.

This one is personal for me ...... yes, first you check on your kids and all those you care about. But you for damn sure don't blame and condemn those who are crying out for help.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

No it went both ways.. just like religion and politics pretty volatile

11. seabee

seabee Guest

:

12. michelle

Why don't we call a truce (sp) and just be thankful that the kids are all ok and hope that the adult in this situation gets the help he/she needs. No need to argue over it.

13. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Ya'll don't really think people are that insensitive to those contemplating suicide? To put it bluntly....I don't know alot of people in real life on this board but I don't think any of you are really that insensative to think you really think that about somebody!! I don't know maybe I am naive, but geesh...

Things are typed quick around here and what is typed may not come out the way it would if spoken.

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill :chillpill: It's a message board!!

14. ShrtnSwt

Then this wouldn't be 4042.com

15. KellBell

ya know, it must be nice to be perfect.

In the heat of the moment I said "how stupid can you be"??? so my statement can be taken out of context? mine and only mine? gimme a break....

I have had first hand experience with suicide too, but I surely don't feel the need to tell you guys about brains being splattered on the wall....not necessary if its ok. I dont have the need to relive it. I do on the other hand have two 12 year olds that I have to go home to and try and explain the selfishness and stupidity of suicide. Pick it apart, I don't care.

that cauldron is going to boil over if you guys don't get back to tending it.....

16. seabee

seabee Guest

Look at the dam weather map I'm not Greg Fishel. Snow is coming in several days...

To OHIO:jester:

17. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:iagree:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Its actually great to be perfect but each day is harder because the bar is set higher when I wake up.

20. michelle

I don't like you anymore.

I'm getting off here now so I can get some real work done.

Frosty out.