A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i dont think mine ever sqeaked. i now look him right in the eye! sometimes when i am yelling i have to stop myself from loling!

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

My oldest is just 9, but he's already almost as tall as me (not hard to do) and I'm dreading the day he's bigger than me, and thinks he's "bigger" than me, if you know what I mean! I just look forward to the day when my 3 boys are older and there to take care of their mama!

3. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Be nice to your kids they will be picking your nursing home! LOL
    We were joking the other night and I told DH the boys were gonna put him in a county run nursing home.

4. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

mental note to self...

When advised to only take a stool softner every OTHER night, remember what nights ya take it on...........mess up, just one little time and.............POW. Right in the keester...........

I feel AWFUL..............

I'm an idiot...........:oops:

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: ... NOT laughing at you.....but that is funny! .... seriously, we still love ya! That was a great random thought for the day.

6. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

I am laughing with ya! Man that is good! well maybe not for you but thanks for the laugh.

7. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOL Well I guess I'll skip tonite, huh? LOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO My husband laughed too! LOLOLOLOL

8. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

The most important piece of advice I can give you is to never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time :lol:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

Unless of course you have on your depends

10. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Our 10 and 11 yr old girls embarrass very easily. They won't even let us 'dance' in the car at stoplights. :lol: It's so much fun to 'threaten' to dance if they don't behave. :lol:

11. VivianS

Same thing here! Once I went to the store, left the older kids home. I called them for something and freaked out wondering who the heck that man was answering the phone when my 14 yr son answered!

12. VivianS

ROTFLOL Do you know this from experience?:lol:

13. michelle

Nope. I've never had to take a laxative in my whole life. :lol:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I just had a beautiful ending to a long first day back at work, 5 deers grazing in my front yard and meandering in my driveway...they're so pretty to watch! I wish I could have gotten a picture.

15. VivianS

Oops, sorry, forgot who I was talk'in to!:lol:

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I don't threaten to dance I just do it. In the car, at concerts, anytime I feel the need. When the teen and I are out shopping and a song comes on over the speakers and I start singing and dancing she has learned to walk away or join in the fun. Now, me dancing just around her friends....that is way embarrassing to her, could be because I am not a good dancer. :lol:

Children were born to be embarrassed by parents! :jester:

Sherry

17. michelle

Lol, you know that's right! I have however needed to purchase a cork on more than one occassion.

18. michelle

I do that myself in the grocery store. For some reason the Food Lion at 42 plays some good tunes. I love to embarass DD.

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Michelle,

I do believe that doing this is a part of a parent's job responsibilities. We are not dead, even though our kids think we are way old. My dance style is similar to Elaine's on Seinfeld and I so enjoy dancing. Don't care what anyone else thinks. Oh, and I love to sing. I can keep a tune, somewhat, but as long as I know the words I have fun.

I'm Bad To The Bone! :mrgreen:

Sherry

20. michelle

I try to refrain from singing because I embarass MYSELF when I do that :lol: