The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I know right? about the shot......GROSS. Yes, Gia and Lady Tribe whoever....even Bret thought they were skanks....LOL.....there are a few that seem decent.....course we shall see. can't wait!

2. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I was surprised to see her there too - I was even telling my dd as the show started, since Deanna was single again - wondered if she'd tried to contact him or anything, and then she shows up! Should be an interesting season....

True Beauty - that looks like an interesting show too. The one that was sent home was clueless, spoiled and very conceited, but then they all seem to be that way :roll:

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Deanna - BEOTCH!!! You had your chance no see ya!!!

I think Jason will know better and decide to give her the boot. She is a flake and doesn't know what she wants. Although I have to say I cannot believe that she had the nerve to show up. Lost some respect for her there.....

In order I like Lauren, Nikki and Erica.

Raquel needs to go....:ack:

4. KellBell

I was NOT surprised to see her there. I liked her too. I liked Jesse. She broke both their hearts. Hopefully ABC won't do a "Batchelorette: Revisited" with her. ABC is bringing her back for the drama factor....she surely will make a quick exit.

5. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Really?? I didn't know that Deanna was single again, I thought her and Jesse were halfway down the aisle!! Man...go away...you chose the wrong one!!

No one really stood out to me last night, he did get rid of one that I did like from what I saw of her, don't remember her name but she was really tall, short black hair and had the two kids, she seemed sweet and down to earth from the little clip we saw in the beginning.

6. KellBell

I liked her too. She was precious.

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

I don't even think he talked to her, hence the quick exit..poor thing..

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Deanna- LOL he needs to string her along and let her know shes the one and than Bam see ya later loser...

9. KellBell

I know.....he is engaged to someone that we are looking at....I like trying to figure out who it is.....though I am not good at it....maybe when it gets down to less girls, about 6. Then I can pick up a bit more.....

10. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

ABC might not but VH1 will! ;)

11. KellBell

:lol::lol:

Tool Acadamy.....can't wait. :lol::lol::p

12. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

cant cant cant get involved in anymore trash tv!!! workouts and running must come first!! must!!! :banghead:

13. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

I saw that preview, oh my! Looks interesting. Snuff is gonna ban me from watching tv if I start getting into another reality trash show. He can't stand them!:lol:

14. KellBell

I probably won't watch 'Tool Academy', I just think the name is hysterical.

15. bandmom

I don't know if Deanna will leave quickly or not, seems there was different shots of her wearing different clothes. Did you see the shot of him crying on the balcony? If he was truly in love with her the first time - he may want her back, or at least have a hard time deciding....:banghead:

16. bandmom

I'm scared to ask, but WTH - what kind of show is it .........:lol:

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Maybe like Tool Time with Tim Taylor and Al Borlen:jester:

18. VivianS

19. KellBell

show synopsis:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They parade through dance clubs, preening and posing while they bestow a great gift on womankind... themselves. They live in their own little world where your spray-on tan defines you, muscles are the new black and no woman, especially your girlfriend's best friend, is off limits. They lie, they cheat, they treat their women like door mats. They are America's Tools... and they need help. They just don't know it yet.

But their women do. So, 9 frustrated women... all dating complete tools will take one last chance at reforming them by enrolling them in the only place that can make a difference and transform them... the Tool Academy.

The Tool Academy is dedicated to taking the most arrogant, dishonest, thoughtless and unfaithful boyfriends and transforming them into husband material. Under the watchful eye of our host, Jordan Murphy and couple's therapist Trina Dolenz, they will live together and train together in hopes of reforming themselves and becoming better men.

But there's a catch. Since men this thoughtless and arrogant won't admit they have a problem, they must be tricked into showing up. So, when the men arrive at Tool Academy, they won't know WHY they are there... they'll be under the impression that they are competing in a pageant called "Mr. Awesome" -- a search for America's ultimate Alpha Male.

Of course, they quickly learn the truth... for the next 30 days, they must enroll in Tool Academy, where they will learn lessons in proper behavior focusing on such topics as Trust, Romance, Family Values, and Communication. If they learn their lessons well, they can stay. If they do not, they "fail" and are dismissed from Tool Academy.

Each week, our therapist Trina Dolenz uses her supreme powers in detecting a truly "incorrigible tool" and eliminates one of our contestants.

Upon elimination, the tool in question will have one opportunity to plead his case to his lady love -- who decides, on the spot whether or not she'll give him another shot, or dump him.

In the end, only one tool will remain... rewarded for his efforts at redemption with a $100,000.00 cash prize... and the actual title of Mr. Awesome.

20. VivianS

Not even close. :lol: