Attempted suicide at McGee's Middle this AM?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jan 5, 2009.

1. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

Obviously she was crying out for help, but my only issue is that she HAD to do this in front of 2 SCHOOLS. There are so many lives that could have been affected by her selfishness. She could have just as easily pulled into the CVS parking lot or one of the other MANY places that wasn't soon to be filled with children.

K

2. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

Please read closely...........this was not right in front of the school as the picture shows. Look at the picture....was it bright and sunny yesterday? This was at the entrance of the Middle and Elementary School on Hwy 210 which is a right away to the schools and is actually not school property.

3. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Right, but it's still where cars with kids have to go by to get into the school. It was stated yesterday that it was not right in front of the school. Too close for comfort still.

4. VivianS

I am wondering if perhaps she knew of a certain person that goes by there at that particular time and that's why she chose then and there? Maybe she wanted this person to find her?

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

As far as the photo/weather, Its probably just one that they already had, not one taken at the time of the incident.

6. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

OMG! It doesn't matter if it was school property or not. It wasn't a block away it was right smack dab where kids are going to get to school.

7. colinmama

colinmama Guest

yep. they do the same thing in tv production. just take an old photo and use it.

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

now, now.....did you forget what we learned yesterday? :rolleyes:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

You didn't I see..

10. VivianS

Well that's not a surprise!:lol::jester:

11. colinmama

colinmama Guest

as far as we know (does the school know anything?) did any kids see her with the bag over her head? If no, then the issue is pretty moot because that's the most important thing and trying to speculate about what a woman who was pretty much out of her mind was thinking at the time is useless. like i've said before - Rational people who have never suffered or experienced mental illness first hand will not understand or comprehend this woman's actions.

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

oye' vey ........sigh

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Well there are those that are Phsyco-Analyst around here.

14. VivianS

I live with a professional, does that qualify me as one?:lol::jester:

15. seabee

seabee Guest

no :jester:

16. Monkeychi1

Monkeychi1 Member

If you had a family member who committed suicide, would you call them stupid? I have, and I wouldn't. I hope you never have to experience it.

17. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

if I am not mistaken,,,,kell has experienced it. Correct me if I am wrong.

18. Monkeychi1

Monkeychi1 Member

I didn't read the whole thread before my last post. I'm sorry you did have that experience, and I'm sorry for your loss.

19. colinmama

colinmama Guest

And she has every right to her opinion that they are stupid and selfish. And there are obviously those of us who feel strongly and differently about it.

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

no prob....I knew you'd get to that part. thanks.