Attempted suicide at McGee's Middle this AM?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by michelle, Jan 5, 2009.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

goodness......

obviously the woman did not plan this through.
    She is in a bad mental state or she never would have even tried to kill herself.
    Maybe the kid angle had nothing to do with it.
    Maybe the estranged lover thing or whoever at the school had nothing to do with it.
    She was not in her right mind to do this anyway...
    SO WHY ARE some of you trying to ARGUE what the HECK is going on in the MIND OF A severely depressed/CRAZY woman?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Best advice: Walk a day in her shoes and then judge. Oh that's right we can't so then we should not judge.

no one was hurt and none of the sheltered little kids were emotionally or physically harmed.(for which i am glad)

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Lets argue the point...:jester: J/K

3. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

OH God NO!

4. cmdknw06

cmdknw06 Well-Known Member

My child is not a "sheltered little kid"...at least not overly, but I DO NOT want to send him to school to see some selfish woman put a bag over her head. I'm sorry, at 5, that isn't something he should have to learn. I'm sorry I put my CHILD before some woman who has no concern for anyone else.

K

5. seabee

seabee Guest

Alrighty then...

6. peppercorns

LOL - - -every day is a chance to teach something new.....

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Quite a few assumptions in there

8. cmdknw06

Nowhere in my post did I write anything about assuming anything. I have plenty of education in the mental health field.

K

9. peppercorns

relax....not a personal attack.....breathe....

who are you and how did you get to be a senior member with such soft skin....I was not reffering to you or your childern directly.
    no blood, no guts, kids fine... - 5 is a little young to understand death - let alone suicide....

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Just a couple off the top of my head; "selfish" and "No concern for anyone", kind of interested at how you jumped to those conclusions.

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

uhoh, here we go again:lol:

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Sorry, I just have problems with individuals that think everyone is wired the same.

13. cmdknw06

Thats not jumping to conclusions....thats stating facts. Someone who will take their own life (regardless of mental issues) is a selfish person. Anyone who has dealt with suicide will agree.

I'm me, thats all you should know. I didn't take it as beign towards me, I just do not like how just because it doesn't invade your personal little life, it's nothing and of no concern.

K

14. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

And if you truly do, then you'd understand that the mentally ill have no true thought process for reasoning in many situations depending on the severity of their mental illness, hence the need for mental instituations. Having worked in an emergency room for years provided me many situations involving the mentally ill. They can rarely be reasoned with etc. Had an elderly grandmother, living in the family home, take a hatchet to her grandsons head because the voices in her head told her he was Satan. No thought or reason to their actions. My assumption would be that your education in the mental health field is lacking, but then again that is my assumption is it not.:beathorse:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

just curious, did you read the whole thread?

16. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Like I said!

17. INTHEBUFF

INTHEBUFF Well-Known Member

:iagree:

Which puts a hole in them having all that education in the mental health field.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2009
  18. seabee

seabee Guest

WOOO HOOOO:popcorn::popcorn::cheers:

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

different day, different cast of characters...... :jester:

same argument... carry on.

20. colinmama

colinmama Guest

My thoughts exactly. Thought everything had been hashed out pretty much.