Awesome dance studio

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ebabe 1216, Jan 8, 2009.

1. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

Being new to area I wanted to let you know about Dance Arts , Having a daughter who has danced for 12 years now I was thrilled to enroll her at Dance Arts, the staff and kids, and parents are wonderful! If your new to area like me and your looking for a dance studio in the area like I was , Check them out! they are great!:hurray: My daughters on the senior dance company and has never been happier!

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep, my granddaughter went there the first 3 years they were open and loved it, just wish she had time to get back into it now.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

do they teach adult dance? does anyone know? just for fun/fitness?

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep they do, not sure of all the classes but i have a friend from church who loves it, she does the Jazz i believe, used to do the clogging.

haven't looked lately, but she used to have the classes listed on the website.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  5. seabee

seabee Guest

Who cares... :jester: :lol:

6. KellBell

hmmm....they don't have to do like a 'recital' thing or anything do they? or buy costumes and put on a show? is it strictly for learning to dance and using it as a form of exercise?

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

meanie:jester:

8. ebabe 1216

yes they do Miss Kim teaches praise for adults, i know they have an adult clogging class or two, I know a few moms that take it an love it, Miss Katie teaches that and shes wonderful my daughter has her for clogging team, check out their website or call them for more info, next door they opened a woments fitness center, not owned by dance arts but offeres a good deal if child is enrolled at dance arts, we have danced at a few studios and this one by far is the best!
    http://www.danceartinc.com/index.html

Last edited: Jan 8, 2009
  9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

that much detail i do not know, check the website, i am sure they have more info. As for the recitals, etc., i believe it is your choice whether to participate or not if they have them.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

village idiot...:jester: me not you

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:lol::lol::lol: no matter how crappie the day, can always count on coming on here and lmao at your posts:lol:

12. KellBell

thanks ladies....I will check it out!

13. ebabe 1216

nope recital is optional ! seriously the place is great and their staff is AWESOME!:hurray:

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

they are starting a beginners yoga class 1/19
    considering it.........................

15. KellBell

now picture this....

you
    me
    yoga

I am afraid I would wet my mat. :lol::lol::lol:

16. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

now that is funny, and yes we both would probably wet the mat, but its all about the fun...... I'm still considering it........ come on, go with me..... we will stretch and laugh and pee in our yoga pants together! hahahhahahaa

17. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I wanna pee too...............just joking

18. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

come on! a 4042 yoga class, that is not potty trained or had a bladder repair job..............!!!!! :jester:

19. KellBell

I am game. seriously. I want to do one other class too. I sent them an email to ask about pricing.

come on hussies! let's do it! :cheers:

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

HEy let me know how much it is...I'm game (if I can afford it)