Awesome dance studio

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by ebabe 1216, Jan 8, 2009.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree: I'm in :jester:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I will report back when she emails me. the site says $30 a month. But I want to know if you take more than one class, what that would be....maybe half priced or something for the 2nd class.

3. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I'm game..... the yoga classes are 90.00 for 8 weeks..... 10.00 off if you are already a Dance Art Member......

Classes are
    Monday 10:15-11:15 am (I can't do)
    Monday 5:30-6:30 pm (I would be pushed but would do it if majority rules)
    Tuesday 7:45-8:45 pm (works for me)

4. m2475

m2475 Well-Known Member

5. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I will bring the 1st box of DEPENDS.......... blahahahahahhahahahaha!
    oh this will be a blast!

6. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Do they have pole dancing classes?

I can't do anything strenuous because I might slip up and pass gas (actually had that happen one time back in the day when I used to exercise).

7. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

LMAO! I had just said to my boss that yoga makes you poot!

8. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

omg, ya'll are killing me. I'm gonna pee in my pants sitting at my desk!

9. seabee

seabee Guest

They do actually have classes for Pole Dancing.... Not there but I have heard of it.

10. michelle

Do tell! I need some lessons to go with the pole I bought on Craigslist the other day for $35.

11. michelle

I can't speak for the yoga part but I know doing a bunch of sit ups on a rubber mat after eating Wendy's chili is NOT a good idea.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Fred Astaire...LOL

13. michelle

Since we're on my favorite subject, let me ask you guys a question. Have you reached that age yet where you poot spontaneously? I have once or twice and it's quite embarassing. I just wonder what age it starts happening more than occassionally? I know it must be somewhere between mine and my mama's age cause she's reached the point where she just puts her feet on the floor and out it comes. I won't even go to Wal-mart with her anymore.

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

so, let me get this right? we are gonna laugh, giggle, poot, pee and stretch?
    I thought it may help me breathe better, but if I'm laughing that hard and peeing on myself, I won't be able to breathe at all. better take my inhaler! Sounds very healthy for my soul anyway!

15. michelle

Yes, and probably all at the same time!

16. Crysta

Crysta Guest

Sorry to go back on topic, but does anyone know if you can enroll new kids into classes now? My 6 year old would really love to join dance, but we're not technically in an enrollment period.

17. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

The honest truth here.....I never poot when growing up and if I did...it was silent. But when I had my first child in 04....it was a like a whole new world. I would poot so loud that I was ashamed. I had to learn how to control it in public...took me awhile but I got the hang of it. Poot is fart....that we are talking about ...right :oops:

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I thought I heard of some place in Cary.

19. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Their website said they will pro-rate for kids that start after enrollment date.

20. ebabe 1216

ebabe 1216 Well-Known Member

yes they are taking Jan enrollments just had 2 of my daughters friends sign up last night, if interested in being in recital now is the time to do it as they are ordering recital costumes very soon.