A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I'll defer to the pro, Dangerboy on the real reason. But I spoke to Tommy Owen, former producer, and he said there at the end they hated each other so much, they only spoke to each other on air. She stated on the N&O that she couldn't be the person she was before having her first baby. Oh well. I just couldn't stand the chick after her, Amy. She just came off as the biggest (insert the one word all women hate) ever.

2. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

That one was good for a chuckle!

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I remember Tommy.. I used to like him on the show. It was after he left, that I stop listening daily to them. Didn't he go to a radio station in Miami? I think Madison used to play along with the retarded stuff Bob did in the name of ratings. But it seemed as if when she came back from her maternity leave, that she was a different person. She seemed to have found morals and a conscience in the name of being a mother.

4. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Tass-a-licious.....How's that head girl???? do I need to talk quieter? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

5. biguncfan

biguncfan Guest

I think it was her becoming a mother and she stated more than once her hubby didn't like Bob that helped end the duo.

Tommy did go down to Miami. That's actually where I spoke with him at. I was down there on business and called him while he was on the air. He was freaked out that a JoCo dude was calling him in Miami. I think he's with Rick Dees in L.A. now. Again, I defer to Dangerboy for confirmation.

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I can agree with that. And Amy - nails on a chalkboard, man. I also liked Tommy.

7. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I remember when it was Bob and Mike, then Madison. I liked her, but I respect her reasons for leaving. Amy sucked. Kristen's okay, certainly better than Amy...however...

I can only take them in small doses. 70% of the time, they're a good morning show and they make me laugh. It's the other 30% of the time, when they just get stupid, I have to turn it off.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Shhh...

I was just sitting here quietly catching up on the Neighborhood side... just getting to the good part of a certain thread... then *POOF*... it was gone.. I only got to page 19! I should've just been speed-reading through the high points...:?

9. KellBell

it's gone....you didn't miss anything....same poo, same players (all with different names..LOL) different day.

you guys have a big time last night?

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We did have a great time! We are both paying for it today though... 8)

11. KellBell

I tried to warn you....but nooooo....you wouldn't listen to Mama Kell Kell....

sending cyber advil, as promised. :mrgreen:

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So I fell down last night outside (no drinking involved!) and my back is killing me today. It sucks to be a klutz!

13. KellBell

sending you cyber advil too. :mrgreen:

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Did you kick my DH when you went down? His back was all jacked up yesterday, so I had to mash on him. :lol:

I'm a physical therapist on the side. :mrgreen:

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! No, I stepped off a curb the wrong way and fell in between it and my van. Embarrassing! That's what you get for not watching where you are going. :oops:

16. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

is it friday yet? this week is draggin..

17. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Hope he pays you extra for dat! :)

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I won't as bad as you were.......I just wanted to sleep in this morning was all. Been fine since I've had my Red bull and 2 Mt. Dews this morning. Drinking a Dr. Pepper right now with lunch. Which BTW is 2 triple stacks, order of fries and the Dr. pepper.

Craig

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HA! Now that's down right funny! :lol:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Random thought - if the hateful and negativity displayed by those that throw themselves 100% into political threads is any indication of what the real politicians do, it is no wonder our Government is such a mess - i don't get it:confused: