Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

LMAO, good one!

2. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a computer desk, preferably one for a corner.

Thanks!!
    April :)

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Need Patio Furniture & Boating items for mom & dad.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

April,

I'm helping a landlord empty a tenant space and there are several desks for sale. None of these are corner desks. Most are the large type desks you'd expect to see in your bankers office, two pieces with bookshelf room, although there is one set that is considerably smaller.

They're solid wood, not pressboard and they are ranging in price from $250 up. Let me know if you'd like to come see them.

HG-

Do your parents need artwork for the beach house?

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Nope, she's got that covered.
    Thanks anyways

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

anything small that is beachy? Redid the guest room in beach motif.

7. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

JenniferK - thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, we are trying to minimize our current desk, because of our baby girl. So, I think the ones you suggested are going to be too big.

Thanks so much anyway!
    April

8. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

There are some small paintings that aren't necessarily beachy, but very "watercolor-esque" that might fit in.

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

give me a call when you get a chance and let me know more info about them or i will just talk to ya this weekend sometime.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I finally found a bread box, at an antique store in Selma yesterday. It needed a bit of updating. I went and got some of those rub-on decorating transfers in the theme for my kitchen and it turned out very well. So now I have an old, but unique one. Better than the crappy little one I found at Bed, Bath & Beyond that was more expensive. I think I am going to do a bit of re-decorating in my kitchen with some of the antique utensils and such, hang them in arrangements on the walls. I'm kinda sick of all the "new" stuff out, I want something "real." I am probably going to get an antique bedroom set too, they weren't much more than some of the stuff I've seen advertised that's obviously lesser quality.

11. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Good idea. We have a lot of 40s stuff that has held up much better than any of the new furniture.

12. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

treadmill people......can you hook a girl up? spending little to nothing.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

When I went to drop off some clothes at the Basic Needs place by Bojangles, I noticed someone had just donated a treadmill

15. michelle

I'm looking for a CLEAN dorm size fridge at a good price.

16. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

We have one! I sent you a pm.

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am looking for a small 3-4 drawer chest of drawers....not too tall, maybe 4ft. max. solid wood, no plyboard or veneer.

18. michelle

I am looking for a George Foreman Indoor/Outdoor grill. This is a big round grill that comes on a stand and you can use it on the stand or you can take it off and sit it on a counter.

19. sarahmama

sarahmama Well-Known Member

I need a treadmill. I don't want to pay $400 for one. Let me know if you have one or know someone that has one. In good working condition.

20. michelle

There's a treadmill in the 4042 classifieds for $40.