The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

Wth is sprakly? :popcorn:

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

ROFLMAO!!! sparkly i mean. my brain works faster than my fingers.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

Or maybe you just finished off a bottle....:jester:

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

naw.....still tender from the weekend.

5. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Sorry ~ I just checked my cell phone....with not going anywhere, I very seldom have it with me and don't pay it any mind. As for what you mentioned...I am not worried about it, but appreciate the thought. I will try to do better. LOL

6. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

he is sooo going to pick Melissa....I just love her. you can see it written all over his face.

OMG bandmom....love that blog....so funny and sounds like me and my sister talking on the phone....

"don't worry about me, my sideburns will walk me out" ROTFLMAO

Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
  8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

This stupid show is still on?

Why don't we get down to the nitty gritty and have him sleep with each one and the one that rocks his world the best will be the winner.

:jester:

Cause you all know it ain't gonna last if it happens at all.

Craig

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I haven't actually watched last night's episode yet, got it dvr'd. These 2 hrs shows get on my nerves, although I like seeing that much info each week, I'd rather ff through the commercials. :lol:

10. KellBell

I watch the first hour, then fall asleep. I watched the 2nd hour online, commercial free off ABC.com this morning, before work. :mrgreen:

11. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

I do love Melissa, last night show was a riot! :jester::lol:

12. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Melissa's nice, but I don't think Jason chose her. There was a rumor that Jeremy Anderson, the last year's Bachelorette's show Texas lawyer finalist, is dating a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader. No one said her name, but we think it may be Melissa. Remember Twilley? He's now dating the girl who got kicked out last night. I forgot her name - she's a dentist assistant that Jason doesn't want to kiss her much.

13. seabee

seabee Guest

He will probably get it over with next week and pick one and tell the rest I just can't do it anymore.. boo hooo, I don't want to lead you girls on anymore its so and so I want to tag so the rest of you leave.... Game over the most dramatic rose ceremony of all time....

14. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

she was Jason's stalker, hahahah, that girl was a trip!

15. KellBell

I still say Melissa's the one.

16. ForeverFaithful

I still can't decide who he might choose. I was glad to see Lauren go. She was just too bossy and wasn't much impressed with Megan. Something about her.

What about Rock of Love? I liked Beverly, but was surprised he kept her after she was caught kissing his drummer. I wish that one girl, can't remember her name, but she has got the holier than thou attitude. She has the blonde hair and sometimes wears her hair in braids. She is the one that saw and accused Beverly. I do not like her at all. Can't stand her attitude.

17. KellBell

I dont like anyone on Rock of Love, to be honest...they are horrible. I liked the one that got sick and can't come back.....the 40 year old gal....

in the previews of The Batchelor, whomever he picks has shoulder length dark brown hair and wears a light blue dress in the end....watch see. I sure hope it's Melissa. I love her. I say its down to Jillian, Molly and Melissa.
    Final two, Melissa and Molly.

18. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Did you see the preview that everybody got upset when Deanna Pappas show up? I certainly hope NOT that Jason go back with her!!!!

19. ForeverFaithful

I missed that. Hopefully he won't go back to her.

20. ForeverFaithful

OK.....I am cheating ~ found this video on the bachelor. It is kind of a "spoiler" per say. We will really have to wait and see. This is suppose to kind of show who he chose. Hope the link works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83d8e3hNoHA