A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

hard to taste how salty it is when you have it swimming in buffalo sauce and ranch dressing.

Craig

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I guess not! :lol::lol::lol:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I had leftover potato soup from Cracker Barrel and it was good!!

4. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I have 5 cold sores on my upper lip. Haven't been out of bed all day. My laptop is keeping me warm. I feel pretty. :ack:

5. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Peaches....
    when we run into cold sore time, we start taking lysine..500 mg tablets. 2 the day I stat feeling the underlying bump and then one a day for a week..runs them things away..

6. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Another good thing is Vitamin C. When I was pregnant with Short one I would get them every so often and my Doc would tell me to take C.

7. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I take Lysine and vitamin C every day of my life! This is just nuts. Can't imagine how bad it would be otherwise. I will take MORE. Thanks, guys.

8. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

wake forest beat duke!!! teehee:hurray:

9. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Have your doctor do two things...

First, you need a standing prescription for Valtrex. As soon as you start feeling the bump come up, start popping those pills. It truly does help.

Secondly, have your doctor write you a script for Zovirax. It's a topical cream that will also help it. If you have him write it in chapstick form, Lance at Medicap can blend it into a chapstick for you so it's easier to apply.

I feel your pain girl. I get them alot. When I'm sick, stressed, PMSng, in the sun, etc....

10. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

:confused::ack:

11. JenniferK

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I AM SO FRICKING TIRED OF COUGHING!!!

(can I say that word on here?)

14. harleygirl

Hydromet 5-1.5/5 is what I'm on (it's awesome) plus Mucinex, plus Nyquil, plus Penacillin (sp), plus Tylenol nighttime pills, plus ibuprofin for a headache that's lasted since Monday.

I've seriously been f'd up for 4 days straight :mrgreen:
    Without alcohol!

15. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

After all that, I hope you're feeling better! I'm only on one thing now; a nasal spray. I've quit all the other drugs they've given me, nothing's worked! I'm so tired of this, I just want to cry! :cry: Seriously, someone better find something wrong and fix it soon, or I'm gonna go postal! I can't take it anymore, and my family is ready to get rid of me, just so they don't have to listen to it anymore...I can't blame them.

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i love my new furniture.
    i need a step stool to get into the bed....

17. harleygirl

Ask your DR about the Hydromet, it's good stuff!
    (when taken on an empty stomach) :mrgreen:

Pepper, you need a step stool to get in a car. :lol:

18. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I don't need something to stop my coughing, I need to find out WHY I'm coughing! She gave me a prescription for cough med if I really want to take it, but I haven't yet. I want to know on my own if I'm getting any better, don't want to think it is, and find out it's just the cough medicine. It's been 3 months now, and yesterday I thought I was going to die. I've looked it up online at a ton of websites, and everything says the same stuff, all the stuff they've already checked me/treated me for. I can not WAIT for my ENT appt next Thursday!

19. JenniferK

I wish someone would just show up at my door and say, "Hi, we like your house, could we buy it please?"

I DO NOT want to go thru the hassle of staging and showings! Grr!!

Anybody looking to buy a nice starter house with a pool? LOL

20. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

You can have mine,..no not in the biblical sense... in the I really don't want what I got in the trunk sense.

Yes the kids got me a step stool. Almost broke a leg when I got up to pee in the middl eof the night. I forgot it was such a drop. ARRRGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh. thud.