The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

he does not choose Deanna Pappas. He was on Ellen and said No to her, but yes that he was head over heels. Bye Bye Wishy washy deanna....you had your chance.

2. KellBell

dangit-no longer available....what'd it show???:mrgreen:

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Deanna needs to accept the fact that she screwed up!!! and stop making a damn fool of herself.

I think it will be between Melissa and Molly.

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

this is hysterical to me!! they are both smokin way too much crack! he seemed nice....very odd. i was embarrassed for her everytime her face was on the tv screen!

5. KellBell

well oh stephie went home last night....thank goodness....they don't go together. she is a sweet gal, but not a good match IMO. I still hope it's Melissa....I still think its going to be.....

6. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I really liked her but i didn't seem them as a match either.

7. seabee

seabee Guest

Molly

8. KellBell

nahh....he likes dark hair and eyes.....she don't have either

9. seabee

seabee Guest

We will see...

10. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Steph... great person, but she needs to lay off the plastic surgery and botox.

Jillian - she would break his heart

Naomi - not a good match

I think it will be between Molly and Melissa, but ultimately it will be Melissa. In the beginning of the show he stated, "she is the kind of girl I always go for." "Brightens up a room when she walks in and is just an all around fun person to be around."

11. KellBell

yep yep.....I sure hope so....she is just precious. can you imagine the beautiful babies they will make?

12. CrazyFabulous

luv melissa.....she is precious!!! and you know they said that crap about her home town date going 'terribly wrong' just to throw us off! ;)

has deana come back yet? did i miss it?

13. KellBell

it's not going to go horribly wrong...its going to be perfect. Her parents don't want to be on TV...that's all. I don't blame them. So he will meet her good friends first....thats the way it is in the real world anyways. friends first, then family.

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Nope she hasn't been on yet.

15. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I really like Stephanie too. I think she left with such class and grace and you could see he had a hard time letting her go. I think he will choose Melissa also.

I am axious to see how things go when Deanna shows back up.

16. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

when is she coming back?

17. KellBell

my guess will be the final episode when he is about to make a decision. She comes back and tells him she made a mistake. blah blah blah.....

too bad
    so sad

18. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I don't know....I saw Chris Hanson on one of the talk shows the other day, think it was Ellen, and all he would say was very soon.

19. CrazyFabulous

sheeewwww.....glad i didnt miss it! cause you know it will be the most dramatic episode ever! ;)

20. KellBell

you don't even watch this....foolish woman!!:p