The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

Foolish??? LOL probably more like smart woman..:jester:

2. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

shows you how much you know wise one! ;)

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

well you used to watch 24....thought you still did.

4. CrazyFabulous

i watch that too. :mrgreen:

5. KellBell

bye bye naomi. I saw that coming a mile away....it was the most dramatic rose ceremony ever.

Melissa is the one.....at the end of the show, when he and Chris were talking, right before the rose ceremony....his face lit up like a Christmas tree when he talked about her.

6. CrazyFabulous

she is just precious!!! they are trying to throw us off with the not meeting the family and the previews for next week.

naomi's family was a freak show! OMG!!!

doesnt jillian look like amy grant?

7. seabee

seabee Guest

I say Molly, but I'm now inclined to maybe give Jillian an edge... She has that glow in her face, even with the rose ceremony. All these other women look like deer in headlights or completely miserable standing there. I think it says a lot about Jillian in a tough situation and she is still beaming and not looking all bent outta shape.

8. KellBell

she does look like Amy Grant....LOL.....

9. shygrrl

shygrrl Well-Known Member

I'm glad to see that he did not give up on Melissa because of the parent debacle. I don't blame her parents for not wanting to be in the spotlight. This was not something they would have chosen for her to do, I'm sure. I think she actually did good with meeting friends first, he would probably spend more time with them anyway.

10. KellBell

that's what I said too....in the real world, you meet friends before family anyways.

11. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We also now know when Deanna shows up!

12. KellBell

and can I just tell you, I love the 5 o'clock shadow on Jason....goodness.

13. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

14. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Jillian is too uptight for Jason ... and I don't think she would be that good with kids. Nor do I think Molly would be good with kids.... she's got a "snobbery" to her .... maybe it's just the golf thing. LOL

15. seabee

seabee Guest

Hey now that you say... in my mind the golf thing is great...:cheers:

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yep - next week should be good! :)

17. KellBell

OMG....Molly is "snobbery" I told CF that this morning....too funny. that 'popped' collar :rolleyes: and her accent is like fingernails on a chalkboard. How about Naomi's mom? LOL....roll one up out your bag Mom's! She was a tad bit out there.

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

LOL! It was funny to see Jason's face when she sat him down to talk about reincarnation and stuff! :lol: Very strange family indeed!

19. KellBell

what I love about him too, is there is no hiding how he feels....its written all over his face. LOL.

20. KellBell

EEEEEEEK Tonite's the night !!

I can't wait!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray: