A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

They are still up to their adventures. They've moved it to a hotel somewhere on Capital Blvd and they have his daughter involved now. It's a family owned operation [​IMG]

2. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

umm, I think it's floozy. ;)

3. michelle

I looked it up and you are correct! You get a prize . . . :cheers: and some :popcorn:.

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Its in the Urban dictionary both ways..........different definitions though......LOL

5. michelle

Big brother has that site blocked here.

6. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

fuzzy floozies found frolicking on fridays.

i am bored.
    i hate white gravy - sorry you can only southernize me so much....

7. michelle

White gravy? Are you talking about the light brown gravy like you put on country style steak?

8. michelle

I'm starving and all of my good snacks are in the fridge in my boss's office and she's having a meeting in there. Would it be rude of me to interrupt for my pudding cup?

9. turtlepits

Mmmm........country style steak w/ white milk gravy.............that's for dinner tonight

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you're a fool!! LOL:lol::lol::lol:

11. turtlepits

What you should do is crawled in there on all fours like my kids do when they are trying to sneak in and out.

12. michelle

Girrrlllll, hush it up already. Mmmm, wonder how many points a big old plate of country style steak would be. Nobody makes better gravy than my mama. Hers is the bomb!

And don't forget the homemade mashed taters dripping in butter and salt and pepper and the macaroni and cheese fresh from the oven . . . oh lord, I'm gonna blow all my extra points in one sitting if I don't hush.

13. michelle

I don't think my big ol butt would fit between the table and the fridge in there. I might get lodged in :p

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am not a gravy fan. My dearly beloved, likes to cover the entire plate and have everything swimming in it....it cracks me up.

15. michelle

I sure wish my mama would call me up and invite me for lunch and tell me she's cooking country style steak. hint, hint

16. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I love chocolate gravy ... or some call it chocolate butter over biscuits.

YUMMY!!!!... I might just have to make it this weekend. Granny's recipe!

17. KDsGrandma

Thanks, I love popcorn. Extra butter, please. :lol:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, i am lost - chocolate gravy:confused:

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

You've never had it?!?!?!? Giiiirrrrrrl ... Yes chocolate gravy!!!! It's almost like a butter or pudding consistency and you pour it over biscuits. Heaven!

20. KDsGrandma

Will you share the chocolate gravy recipe? DH's aunt used to make that, it was fabulous!