A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

OH LORD! Now you are talking. I remember coming home from school and my mom would have a big pot on and some biscuits in the oven. I haven't had any since I was little.....

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

never heard of it, please save me a bit when you make it, would love to try it - DH is a gravy nut, if it is gravy he loves it, white, brown, sausage, and the list goes on:lol:

3. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I'll make sure to save a serving!! But it's best FRESH and not rewarmed so don't be surprised if you get a call one Saturday morning.... :lol:

4. mnredsky

PM'd ya

5. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

From what I remember, the recipe is just like the icing recipe for a 10 layer cake.

Is that right?

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it:lol:

7. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I'll be needing that recipe too, red.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Ok, this is scary - yesterday my oldest grandson in VA turned 13 - i am now the grandparent of a 13yo boy:shock: He is going to try to come visit on spring break so look out neighborhood:lol:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

Why is it Private???? LOL

10. mnredsky

PM your email....

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

My stomach is growling and it sounds like 2 cats fighting :lol:

12. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

does it go with rice cakes.....

i;m a bit tired of those...

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Have you tried putting peanut butter on them?

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I've never heard of that either :confused:

I am not a gravy fan anyway - except for sawmill gravy with sausage and biscuits! I also don't like to add sauces to stuff, like steak sauce etc - if it's cooked/seasoned just right, ya don't need no stinking sauce on it to mess it up! :lol:

15. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Amen...........I'm the same way. Steak sauce hides the flavor.

16. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Why is everyone so darned touchy? Why can't we just discuss items without all of the other stuff? I'm to be included..........not leaving myself out. Just s a little bit sad because of it today.

Sherry :cry:

17. peppercorns

my random thought for the day.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................win the lottery.

18. peppercorns

BTW - HG has the most posts out of anyone....dang ! (i was bored...I looked it up>>>)

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Ooh! I looked it up too - I just miss being in the top 10 - I have to post more & pass Koo for 10th place! :lol::lol: Course, some of the newbies will probably pass me before I pass her! :jester:

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I love the buttered popcorn flavor rice cakes with peanut butter on them! I really like the plain salted ones the best, but its hard to find those now.