A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

dont i wish! mine come out of the wood work at 6:30.....hits the ground running and jabbering!

2. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

We kept them up late. Short one always wakes up bouncing off the walls.

3. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

it dont matter what time the wee one goes to bed he is up at 6:30!

gawd i just went in their bathroom and he had put notebook paper in the toilet and pencil shavings were all over the floor! i gonna tape him to the wall! :evil:

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

just got my sister's birthday cake in the oven. it's gonna be pretty. three layer pink (strawberry) and white checkerboard.
    no burns yet, of course i still don't have feeling back in a couple of fingers from the burns last weekend.

5. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm tired...I live my life so scheduled, that no matter how late I go to bed, I'm up at the same exact time every single day. So I can't do late nights anymore, like last night, it killed my whole day today! But...I was at the draft house last night, was wondering how many 4042ers were there and I just didn't know it!:lol:

Oh - I went to my first Canes game last night too - not what I expected at all. Don't think I would have enjoyed it that much, except I was in a private suite with 12 friends, so that made it fun!

6. ShrtnSwt

Half my face is numb! When does this stuff from the dentist wear off? It really is bothersome especially trying to take a drink of water. LOL

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Yep, I see it dribbling down your chin there. :lol:

8. ShrtnSwt

ha ha. Glad I was home.

9. KDsGrandma

I think I need to send Webbie a thank you card.

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

sign my name to it. I'll spring for flowers too. :mrgreen:

11. KDsGrandma

Not sure how that applies, I don't believe it has anything to do with anything I did.

For the record, I have not reported anybody nor complained about anybody. I appreciate his attempt to restore some measure of civility to the board.

12. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Maybe webbie should delete a few more threads. Shoot, clear them all out and start new.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I don't know what Mary Jo did, but I thought Wulf's Obamabot portrait of Sherry was over the top - that is probably what signed his/her 4042 death certificate.

14. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

What the hell did ya'll do now? :lol:

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I guess if it is doable we will do it.:mrgreen: Been kind of busy on my end so I did miss the ending. Don't want to know about it nor do I care. Would rather move on, laugh, debate and discuss knowing that we can all walk away fine.

Sherry

16. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm as lost as you are.

17. KDsGrandma

SB, I hope you don't mind, I'm gonna ninja this recipe for my church cookbook. If you'll PM me with your name, I'll give you credit for it in the cookbook.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Fine by me, I'm going back to bed.

nite nite ya'll - don't call me! :boxing:

19. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You sick? Hopefully not as I'm going to call you.............teasing!

Sherry

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Roll Call!!

Who's got DA boot yesterday?

I see one hemorrhoid is still here. So much for Doctor Webbie getting them all.