The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Just can't wait to see me huh?

:jester:

Craig

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

you better know it sweet cheeks. ;)

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

i can't wait either. i missed it last week and haven't had time to catch up.

4. kimmie

kimmie Well-Known Member

OMG! is all I can say

5. KellBell

I sure didn't see that coming last night.....wow. You can tell he and Melissa are eat slam up in love....I can't wait....she is precious.

6. seabee

seabee Guest

Time will tell on that...

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yep, yep - it was a good show! I know Canada girl had to have been SO hurt - things sure did look pretty 'steamy' between them in the hot tub!
    I sorta thought he'd send Molly home and keep the other two after that! :lol:

8. KellBell

molly will hit the bricks next week....she is not affectionate enough....he made that crystal clear last night.

...and Jill, poor thing, you know they probably continued the 'hot and steamy' overnight....I did feel bad for her, and I thought she'd go till the final two. but...ba-bye....:mrgreen:

9. KellBell

oh and I did read a spoiler, an interview with Deanna...and she said that ABC just peiced her time with Jason together, edited it, so it looked like she was asking to come back, making a mistake, when she is just there to tell him to be sure, don't make a mistake like she did, she did not and does not ask to come back or anything....

and how about she is doing a Wedding show with Colin Cowie on Bravo now....how ironic. she talked about that too.

10. bandmom

Yea - I heard about that - strange.... She seems pretty demanding - wonder if she'll ever find someone to suit her, lol!

Next weeks show looked kinda interesting as well - looks like several of the past contestants have been hooking up too! :lol:

11. KellBell

I saw that clip, on the 'reunion-the girls tell all' show. :mrgreen:

12. bandmom

did you read Harrison's blog:
    Let's talk about that hot tub scene at the end of their date. That was easily the hottest, most explicit scene we have ever put on the air. One of our producers got so embarrassed watching they had to turn away.

this also really has my curiosity up!
    After the Final Rose special that will air immediately after the finale on March 2nd. I give you a hint that something happens that's so stunning and dramatic, we taped it in private without an audience. Let me tell you in no uncertain terms, this is a moment in Bachelor history you don't want to miss.

http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2009/02/chris-harriso-2.html

13. CraigSPL

That's what we used to call it in the military as well....atleast till you got your first piece.

:mrgreen:

Craig

14. KellBell

girl I heard CH say that last night at the end....he definitely has my inerest peaked!!! I bet Jason and Melissa get married right there on the spot....or maybe he meets her parents for the first time, they come to the show.....who knows.....could be anything.

15. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

arent triscuit and ryan just cute as can be?

16. bandmom

yep, yep.....the show last night was good! It was also interesting to see what other guys/gals had gotten together and glad to see Charlie and ? were back together!

17. KellBell

I did not watch last night....I have zero interest in all that nonsense. LOL. pick Melissa already. :hurray:

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i know.....wasnt it cool to see that some of the girls got together with some of the guys from the bachelorette? and that jessie......sweet jessie found love?! :)

19. KellBell

tonight's the night! :hurray:

20. CraigSPL

YES.......a 2 hour special 24 tonight........I can't wait.

:mrgreen:

Craig