A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I waved when I went by your place of employment earlier..... did ya see me???

I went to Whole Foods up on Wade Ave at lunch.... I love that store, even if it is a wee bit on the pricey side!

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I did see you!! :p
    You shoulda called me sister.....I woulda rode with you! I love that store!!:cry:

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I so sowwy... I didn't know where I was going for lunch until I got in the Jeep and that was where I ended up. I surprised myself that it only took me about 10 minutes to get over there.

4. KellBell

yep, its easy breezy to get to....I go to Cam Village alot too....its super close and easy to get to even in lunch traffic. next time, gimme a shout....I am spontaneous like dat!!

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Saw this and about died.

[​IMG]

Craig

6. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

DH and I got rear-ended tonight on Capital Blvd. :boxing: I hate that street. (we're fine)

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Craig - i love that! :lol::lol:

Peaches, I hate Capital Blvd also. I'm glad you two are alright!:grouphug:

8. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Crap!!! Now the 4 year old has the stomach bug...only one left is hubby now.... blech!!!!!:?

9. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you guys are okay.

Sherry

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

glad you are okay - hate that street too and avoid it as much as possible.

11. Sherry A.

Every time I watch the movie "My Cousin Vinny" I think of Ken (devilock). I miss him.

Sherry

12. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I used to live in the town that was filmed in, Monticello, GA. It was a trip!

13. peaches

Thanks, HG Kaci and Sherry. Mostly just disappointed that honey's new toy got hurt. Poor girl that hit us was shaking so bad. She had 2 kids in the backseat and they were such cuties. It was just a true accident. At least she is insured!

BTW the Raleigh officers that came were so nice. Took all the info and really understood that the situation was unfortunate but not at all criminal and they didn't even give the girl a ticket which was fine with us. Kudos to the Raleigh LEOs.

14. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

:hurray: Thanks for the shout out to the boys in blue. Did you catch the names on the badges? It wasn't hubby since that's not his district, but very possibly one of our friends. Sorry that it happened, but really glad that nobody was hurt and the other driver was insured.

15. peaches

One was Harrelson. Sorry I don't remember the other. (although both very handsome!)

16. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I just asked my hubby and he says he knows him! He'll have to pass on your compliment (being nice - not the handsome part!). And put a uniform on a handsome man and yum yum yum. :cheers:

17. Sherry A.

I'll bet it was. It is a funny movie and actually makes a lost of sense.

Sherry

18. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It's a Monday, everyone WAKE-UP!!

I did get to see one of my most favorite 4042 peeples quite unexpectedly yesterday!! She just made my day!!

:hurray:

19. KellBell

I feel the exact same way!!

:hurray:

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Hey gals and guys.....I ate at one of the best places over the weekend.....

It's called McLeans Cafe in Zebulon..
    AWESOME breakfast and affordable! I can't wait to go back and eat there.