A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i spent too many years being envious of others......i finally met my match!

if i got any happier, i'd explode....and that would not be pretty

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

awww thank you.

i am now in the believe in miracles club.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am a happy girl today. Just thought I'd share that with everyone. :mrgreen:

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers::cheers:

me too sister, me too!!:hurray:

6. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

OMFG is all I have to say..... 2,640 calories and 139g of fat, thats more fat grams than alot of us have in a week! :cuss:

:shock:

7. KellBell

what she said!!!

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

shhh... I think I hear his arteries hardening from here!

:?

9. KellBell

I just can't even imagine.....makes me nauseous thinking about it.:ack:

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I think I'll go get a salad for lunch now...

:mrgreen:

11. CraigSPL

Unless it's a fried chicken salad with italian dressing or a Medium rare ribeye steak salad it ain't worth having.

Craig

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a little chilly outside to have the water hose soak your jeans. Brr!

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Holy crap! I know my hubby would drop dead of a heart attack right there on the spot if he ate that in one sitting! I mean, it sounds good, but very, very bad all at the same time! I was actually out at lunchtime today cause little guy had a dr appt, and he and I together got 2 regular cheeseburgers, a value fry and a choc milk, total for lunch for 2: $4.30 at Wendy's. And we didn't even finish the fries. Yesterday I had a dr appt at lunchtime, and my oldest was home sick, so we ate at Subway. Hadn't been there in a while, their prices have jumped! Not that I should be surprised, everyone elses had, why wouldn't theirs? But we split a $5 footlong, it was pretty good.

14. CraigSPL

Thing is I didn't think about it till I got finished and saw that you could find out the info on their web site.

And if you think that's bad...check out the Hardee's web site. Their chili cheeseburger (which I love) has 990 calories and 62 grams of total fat. While their 2/3 lb burger has 1420 calories and 108 grams of total fat.

http://www.hardees.com/menu/

Add to that an order of fries and drink and you've got yourself a lunch.

Or how about this place?

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/index.html

Or....how about our own local version?

http://www.chargrillusa.com/index.html

Craig

15. KellBell

I guarantee I don't eat 1400 calories all week long....Monday through Friday...maybe not even including most weekends.....damn that's insane!

A lady here just walked by with a iced jumbo honeybun....I stopped her....looked at the back of the honeybun...that thing has 650 calories. :ack::ack::ack::ack:

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You don't eat 1400 in a weeks time? Did I read that right?

17. CraigSPL

Well.....I'm not totally sure that KB is correct, as most people's diets at least as far as the USDA is concerned is based on either 2000 or 2500 calories per day.

Craig

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

That's why I was questioning it, lol....

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yeah! When I was a young girl, I loved honeybuns! Don't look at the info on Ben & Jerry's either, that'll kill you in one night too if you're not careful! But the best ice cream in the world, if I do say so!!! I have counted my calories before, and when I do good, I eat about 1000 a day. My problem is I have a sweet tooth, so as long as I don't buy anything I like - which I usually don't! - then I'm good to go! But if it's in the house, it's on!!

20. KellBell

I was being a bit dramatic :mrgreen:...but seriously, I actually eat more than 1400, but not in one day....takes me about 2 1/2 days to consume 1400 calories!!!