A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I do not consume 2000 calories a day.....no way no how....not even close....

2. KellBell

that's me....I don't buy it. period.

3. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yep! I learned that a long time ago, since I'm the one that does the grocery shopping, I just don't buy the things I like! Out of sight, out of mind! I am a chocoholic, and I do drink chocolate milk every day, cause I don't like white milk. But that's it. There is never any other chocolate in the house, period. If we treat ourselves on the weekend, we buy just enough for the one day, and that's it, any leftovers get thrown out so we don't eat it anymore.

4. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I just busted my diet all to hell by eating a Mrs. Freshley's creme filled chocolate cupcake. Oh, who am I trying to kid . . . I ate BOTH of them. I deserved it . . .my knee hurts and I have a headace and I'm tired of salads.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I ate at Marco's today :?

6. KellBell

:lol::lol:

7. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

BNI? I was there a couple weeks ago. It was tasty!

8. michelle

Craig ate 179 g of SUGAR in one meal!!! OMG, I would be on the floor passed out.

Man, next time get a diet dr. pepper!

9. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Take off the Blizzard from today's lunch and that is usually about what I normally eat daily at lunch. Add in the Red Bull and Mt. Dew as my stuff before lunch with the occasanial Twix candy bar for breakfast, another Dew for the afternoon, usually with a bag of chips fromt he snack machine, and then supper what ever that may be. And I'm sure I take in enough calories in a day to substain several people.

Craig

10. CraigSPL

I don't do anything diet. That artificial stuff kills too many brain cells.

Craig

11. KellBell

you need to stop! at least stop rubbing it in!! LOL....I kid I kid. I am just jealous, tis all.:p

12. michelle

You're gonna wake up one day and your hips are gonna be hanging off both sides of the bed!! You will look like the nutty professor. It's true . . . happened to me . . . overnight! :mrgreen:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I keep telling myself someday it will catch-up with him!!

:jester:

14. CraigSPL

I've heard that since I was 15 years old in high school.

What I outta do is really start watching what i eat and try to cut down to about 2500 calories a day to see what that does to my body.

Craig

15. KellBell

well just because you don't gain weight doesn't mean that all that processed stuff won't get you some other way....as the years go by....I'm just saying....

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yep! LOL. Got 2 *referrals*, that was cool!

I wasn't thrilled. Way 2 much grease on a pizza for me. :ack:

I've been buying the LF brand pizzas and they are really good!

17. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

that'd probably send you into shock... why don't you cut 500 calories a day for a week at a time.. just work down to it. :mrgreen:

18. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

The food lion brands are nasty to me. DH bought a couple last night and I only had one slice! had to choke it down.

19. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Sitting like a rock huh?? :?

Too bad I missed you.

20. CraigSPL

I'll be well preserved.

:jester:

Craig