A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

But you know me...I eat cause I'm hungry, not cause I want to, and rarely do I eat enough to be miserable (unless there is sushi involved)

Craig

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

those that have met me know i am not tiny.....

but what craig ate for lunch....not a problem....any day. THat is why I am alway dieting. Becasue if I ate all that I want... boom - I'd be right back to 350 pounds.

" sigh" ametuers...

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

UH-HUH.....so "Howard specials" don't count?? LOL

4. CraigSPL

Well that's a rareity that I get the Howard specials.......But the stuffed chicken breast is worth hurting myself over.

:lol:

Craig

5. CraigSPL

Halloween

Already planning my costume for Halloween this year.

Either this

[​IMG]

or this

[​IMG]

Craig

6. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

you look like JR.

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

this is good to know i just bought one and it might be for dindin tonight!

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I agree!

CF, theyre good, we put extra cheese on ours and pineapple on my 1/2 :lol:

9. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I don't know what it is about the little Mr. P's Pizzas that I love so good but they are the best to me. And then when they are on sale for around 50 cents. Dern who can pass up a 50 cent meal!!??

10. CraigSPL

ramen for $.18 each at Wally world.......lol

Craig

11. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I heard Wally World was the debil :evil: :mrgreen:

12. michelle

When hubby and I first got married Mr. P's were all we could really afford to buy so we ate them for quite a while. The other day I was in a store that had them on sale and I bought some for old time's sake. When he got home and looked in the freezer his eyes got real big and he asked me if we were broke again! :lol:

13. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

That's hysterical!:lol:
    My two secret favorite foods are Oodles of Noodles and Mr. P's Pizzas. :oops:

14. michelle

I can honestly say that I've never tried oodles of noodles or Ramen.

15. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Stopped by to catch up and saw your post. Keep practicing and the time will go by faster..............:mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

What happened to my straw?

Sherry

16. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I've never heard of Mr. P's pizza... but I've had my share of oodles of noodles. My mom used to buy the single-serve size pot-pies when they were on sale 2/$1. We used to always have those in the freezer for cheap-eats.

17. Sherry A.

The teen loves the frozen pot pies and oodles of noodles. I buy them in cases because of her training she'll run in grab one heat it up, I already have salads made with dressing and when she's finished with cooking the soup or pie she'll grab it, a bag of salad and off she goes to swim.

Sherry

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

All in all, you could be in Buffalo, it is cold up here my leather gloves froze!

19. Sherry A.

Was going to ask you to check in on some relatives :mrgreen: but they moved from Buffalo to one of our beaches. My Uncle was the V.P. of Operations for Dunlop. Love the Falls on the Canadian side. Have a safe trip.

Sherry

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

GIRL! I saved my receipts for groceries for the month of Feb and it was $950 for 3 PEOPLE! WHAT THE HELL?

Bought Ramen noodles 3/99 cents yesterday - guess what? We are eating? :lol: