A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh wait a minute, where do you live??? Maybe its me. Sorry thought you needed free compost material...:jester:

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Well now that you ask... yes the human butt... LOL

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

and are you gonna come bail me out of jail? :lol:

4. seabee

seabee Guest

cammo up and they won't know who did it... yes I will bail you out...:cheers:

5. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

best thing you could do would be to put up a electric fence around the yard about knee high

That should take care of future problems.

Craig

6. Tangerine

if it keeps on i'm going to do something. its pretty sorry when they walk him over here on his lease. and the first time i go outside and step in it, its going to be bad....

7. Tangerine

yes i do need to get a fence. they even planted trees on the line last summer. of course they died. :jester:

8. seabee

seabee Guest

That is really rude of them, just go out there and ask them if they need some gloves to pick up the crap they deposited in your yard...

9. Wayne Stollings

Wayne Stollings Well-Known Member

Try cacti next time. I drive by a house on a corner with huge plantings of cactus all of the time. I always think that house has no extra dog presents for sure.

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'd be picking up the poop, putting it in a bag, and dumping it back on their front walk - let them step in it!

11. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep, I would too.

12. Tangerine

that's what BF said he was going to do. i've said something about this to them before and they pretend they can't understand english. maybe they can understand if the poop gets back in their yard.

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Is that the neighborly thing to do????:jester::jester:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Are they hispanic? Use babblefish.com to translate a note into spanish that you can put on the bag. :mrgreen:

15. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

just as neighborly as them letting their dog shat in my yard...8)

16. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

True story... My DH just happened to be standing at the front door when one of our neighbors (on another street) came down our street with their big dog on a leash. The dog proceeded to cross the ditch and come up in our front yard....yep, did his business right there. My DH about had a stroke!! He watched a few minutes to see if the owner was going to get it up. Nope, he just tugged on the leash and they kept going. My DH busted out the front door and yelled to the guy "Hey, you aren't going to leave that in my yard!" The neighbor then goes to one of our other neighbors mailboxes and takes the clear plastic wrapper off of their newspaper and comes back and gets it! I was mortified that my DH did that at first but now I'm glad he did. We've not had that happen since.

17. Tangerine

yes they are but i know they can speak english. the girl that walks the dog went to school with my daughter and was in several of her honors classes.

18. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Yay for your hubby!!!!! I did the same thing when I witnessed a "neighbor" dog take a dump in my yard. Hasn't happened since either 8)

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know just how you feel. I actually watch my neighbor across the street walk her yorkie over here to do her business right by the basketball hoop where my kids play. And she wants to Enlightened person about the cats next door to her peeing and spraying all around her front porch. HELLO!!!

I always throw it in the street, I have not gotten to the point where I throw it in her yard or driveway, but it's coming.

20. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL....8)