A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Oh come on Cleo... BUCK UP!!! I know you can do it.... channel MNRED when you're heaving it in their grass. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know... but I like her DH - and hate to punish him at the same time as we do have the nicest lawns in the hood. So, I guess I will just deposit it by her driver's side door.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What do you do about a neighbor that let's their dog bark incessantly. The way our lots are angled, their fenced part butts right up against our lot and their German Shepard barks like he is going to eat us up every time we are in the yard. OK, so I have my own dog (that doesn't bark back) and she is terrified to even go in our back yard, because the dog next door acts like he's going to have her for lunch. I would much prefer to have my dog use the back yard and not the front! But I can't because that stupid thing NEVER shuts up. He barks half the night, every time we go in or out our garage, every time we walk the dog and I am sick of it. I don't even know their names, but I am about to go on GIS, find it and send them a letter about controlling that %^&* thing. Oh, and different neighbors than the ones with the chickens.............anyone want to buy a house???:evil:

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! :lol::lol::lol: That's even better!

5. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

their's will eventually end up back in their yard. i can promise that. i've had nothing but problems from them. its amazing the things i've seen since i've been working from home.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

my sister works from home too. she is the nosiest thing. I call her Mrs. Kravitz. :lol: I gave her binoculars for her birthday. She lives in a high-falootin 'hood in North Raleigh too....she sees lots of stuff. 8)

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Hey now...I can't help that my dog don't like you......:lol:

But seriously my dog barks alot when an unfamiliar person or vehicle is in our cul-de-sac. But doesn't bark at any of the neighbors or their animals.

Last night was a prime example of her keeping the wife and I up a good part of the night due to the counties finest visiting my neighbors house twice and then with the EMS being there twice as well, she didn't stop barking till she had finally run off the offending vehicles :mrgreen:

Craig

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Can ya feel the luv?

Craig

9. KellBell

she was so excited too! :p she's a nerd!

10. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

They would understand a flaming fudge pack :lol:

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Phew, glad it wasn't one of mine:lol:

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Definitely for Craig!! Look at that Kitty's belly!!

13. KellBell

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

14. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I've had the most God awful ****ed up morning... so I'm finishing off this bottle of wine for breakfast. ******* it.

15. KellBell

hell yeah!! :cheers:

16. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

mornings stink...

At least tomarrow i get to sleep late....YEAH!!!!! no work.

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Poor thing!

What can we do?

Need us to beat somebody up for you?

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

or fling a fudge packet at them? :lol:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

What??? Like brokeback mountain style...

20. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Finally know how to insert pictures...so this is what I'm getting all googoo gaga over...can you blame me girls? Where's the drooling smiley face now? :drool: There it is! 20 more days until I can make a complete fool of myself in front of this man face to face!! :hurray: