The Batchelor

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bandmom, Mar 18, 2008.

1. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

ok so he picks Melissa but is in love with Molly. :banghead:

2. seabee

seabee Guest

No kidding, anything for ratings... LOL he should've made the right choice in the first place...

3. seabee

seabee Guest

the most dramatic show ever seen... LOL Dumped on live TV.. how sweet of him..

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I told DH that he should pick Molly but he was going to pick Melissa. Even Molly told him he was making a big mistake. Deanna told him that she picked the "wild" card and it was the wrong choice and that was kind of how Melissa was.

This is going to be interesting to see after the Rose!!!

5. michellegrl77

oh yeah its getting interesting! Cant wait to see what Molly says :allears:

6. ForeverFaithful

I really don't blame Melissa for being upset....to be honest, he should have done this in private. I knew that she was not the right one though. I liked her, but I knew it wasn't right.

Wonder if Molly will accept him or reject him?

7. seabee

seabee Guest

If it was love for her she will accept him...

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Aww he changed his mind and I guarantee he'll change it again. What a jerk.

9. ForeverFaithful

We have a part 2 tomorrow night. Hmmm wonder what that is going to be about? If I were Molly, I would be asking lots of questions!!! Sure wouldn't want the same thing to happy to me that happened to Melissa and him decide he wanted one of the other girls.

10. michellegrl77

11. ForeverFaithful

12. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

After Molly I guess he's got 23 more to go through.

13. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Well, I was shocked at first, but then I got disappointed with Jason for choosing Melissa instead of Molly. I strongly felt that Molly's right for him due to her maturity, career and stepmom ready, etc. I think Jason chose Melissa because of her personality and perhaps she looked like his ex-wife/Deanna. She seems a little immature to me. Now Molly and Jason are together and I wonder how long will their relationship last??? Tomorrow night is part two After The Final Rose, I'm curious about Melissa and Molly - are they going to face each other? It'll be very interesting to watch!

14. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

jason is a fool and an ah!!

ok......if he had picked molly shmolly 1st he would then have wondered what if about melissa too! melissa is just so precious and more real than shmolly!

at least we know who the next bachlorette will be! BUT.....you have to wonder if she will do it b/c of her parents????

15. seabee

seabee Guest

it'll be Jillian next... Molly was the right one for him..

Hey lets have both Melissa and Jillian, and then after the first episode let the guys vote which one stays and which ones goes...

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Jason is a jerk!! I cannot believe him. I had banned this show for years because the Batchelors were such tools. case and point. Another reality show off the list for me.

Poor Melissa. She is truly hurt.

17. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

yea....could be jillian next. i like her too.

i predict that jason will get tired of shmolly and call deana next.....oh what if....blah blah blah! TOOL! i do love that word!

18. michellegrl77

I agree I felt SOOOO sorry for her (Melissa) She seemed like a GREAT girl and was sooooo hurt! Poor thing:evil:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh well... As Nazareth sang... Love Hurts...

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member