A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Holy fricking crap, I've only got 15 days left until I meet the man of my dreams!!! :hurray:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I woke up in a fighting mood today :boxing:

3. seabee

seabee Guest

Good.. :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: bring it.....

4. harleygirl

"It's already been brough-ten" :lol:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers: :cheers:

6. bubbajane

bubbajane Guest

No drink...LOL! (I don't drink) But yes on the sleep thing. Sitting up too long makes me think of really stupid things. I was up half the night watching the weather and closings. The thread does say random thoughts, right? HEE HEE!

7. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Yes it does and I have to say that was some random thinking. But thanks for the laugh in the middle of the night.

8. harleygirl

I've been having some messed up dreams lately ..

CLEO ...

CLEo...

CLeo...

Cleo...

where oh where is my little dream interepreter? :lol:

9. seabee

seabee Guest

You been dreaming of me????

10. harleygirl

LOL! Yeah that's it.

Last night woke up sweating and my heart was about to jump out of my chest. VERY bad dream! VERY BAD!

11. seabee

seabee Guest

:boxing::boxing: :lol::lol: :cheers::cheers:

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Not, you. As sweet as you are, I cannot believe you'd have a VERY BAD DREAM. Must not be watching the right shows on television before going to bed or doing what makes you happy before going to sleep......:lol:

We cannot have this going on!

Sherry

13. harleygirl

I was watching man vs wild you think watching him would make me have super duper dreams! :lol: REOW!

14. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Alzheimer's has to be one of the worst diseases a person goes through in a lifetime. To know that you must continually repeat items and write items down so as not to forget has to be a horrible feeling. I know it is for those watching and loving the one with Alzheimer's. Lord, let it stop!

Sherry

15. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I am so stressed.

16. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Just remember, stressed is desserts spelled backwards.

(Note, this might be why I've put on a few pounds, lol)

17. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I could use some desserts right about now.

18. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

here's a link to look up dreams by keyword http://nickm.com/dreams/

19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I've always been interested in dreams, but don't dare to look them up. Since I was born (seriously) I've had chronic nightmares. For a while, a few years back, I was having dreams of me killing people. Some of them I knew, some I didn't. But they were very violent, and believe me, I'm not a violent person. A shrink told me they were stress dreams, and since I saw him for about 6 months, I don't have them anymore - thank God! I do still have the occasional bad dream, but not like them. This is why I don't watch scary movies, especially if they're scary in a realistic sense, cause that's how mine are. I never have ones like a giant tomato chasing me, or something like that. That I could deal with!

Anyway...more random than that...2 weeks until my big day, and my birthday!!:hurray:

20. harleygirl