Body Contours ??????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Emma Caroline, Aug 25, 2008.

1. meg

meg Well-Known Member

BTW, I forgot to mention that the voice message still says Body Contours. It hasn't been changed yet.

2. RCARP

RCARP Well-Known Member

That's ok, I got a live person. lol

3. OverdaRainbow

OverdaRainbow Well-Known Member

Anyone know the hours? I used to be a member of Curves in a bordering county, but their hours didn't work for me since they opened @ 8am closed an hour and a half during the day for lunch then closed by 5 or 6pm at night. Those hours just don't cut it for me.

4. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

They are open from 5 a.m until 9p.m., M-Th, not sure on the weekends, maybe 7 on Friday?

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Finally went by yesterday. Gotta get ready for 30th HS reunion in Nov! Looks like a pretty good set-up, there's still a few things that need be finished, but works for me. .......boy, my arms/back are sore! :hurray:

6. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

Ahh, so that's why Head Turners has gym equipment in the window, haha, they have to get that sign down. I remember going into head turners with a friend for parts for his truck, the guy was asleep and we had to wake him up to buy something, LOL he was mad at us for coming in and waking him as I recall, oh well.

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Yesterday - this guy walks in kinda looking around - finally asks - 'where's the truck parts?' We all had a good laugh, LOL! They really need to get that old sign down............:lol: I mean we could still be called 'Head Turners...".

8. redtangsoo

redtangsoo Well-Known Member

That would be a chatchy name for a womens fit:hurray:ness centre though, haha

9. exit319

exit319 Member

I dance at danceart and my mom works out at BodyCountours... now she doesn't have an excuse not to work out! Haha i think its funny! It looks like the buissness is still doing good!

10. Sassygurl81

Sassygurl81 Well-Known Member

I was thinking about joining. Does anyone know if they are running any specials? Is it still the $69 and $24.99 a month?

11. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Don't know about that, but Curves is running a special, join for $30 and get the first month free, then $34 a month.

If you want to join, let me know. They're giving away tshirts for referrals this month and I want one! LOL

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Right now they are running a special if friends join it's the prices above. They have another special also if you pay in full, but I cannot remember how much it is.

13. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I met the owner this past week and she's SUPER nice!!!

14. Sassygurl81

Awesome! I was thinking about curves as well. I used to go a few years ago and loved it.

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I went to Curves a couple of weeks ago and I'm considering joining.. What's the difference between Curves and Body Contours?

16. Sassygurl81

They are both women only gyms. Body Contours is a regular Gym instead of circuit gym. From my understanding they have treadmills as well and offer classes here and there. I am considering trying it out first before making my mind up. I have done Curves before. I loved it there but didn't see much of a weight loss. In fact I lost inches but gained weight. I need more cardio and less muscle machines.

17. nsanemom22

Yeah.. I was figuring the weight loss wouldn't be much, if at all.

...So this Body Contours ... where is it? Knowing that it's now where that other place that isn't there any more which is where this other place used to be but isn't, isn't much help for me, lol I'd love to check them out!
    :jester:

Can some one give me driving directions? :confused:

18. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Body Contours is on Cleveland School Road, beside Dance Art (used to Be Head Turner's).

19. nsanemom22

Ok. I know Cleveland School Rd. Just not the business on it. Thanks KB. I think I'll ride out that way and check them out.

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I used to go there when she was behind Bojangles. Bandmom goes there and has for years. I liked it. Its low-key, not pretentious and the perfect atmosphere, IMO to work out.

and if you are coming from CVS, its past West View on the right....you can't miss it.