A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

ohhhh, do tell, bad girl! :twisted:

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

DMJ - You can try Soccer Post which is across from the Triangle Town Center. I saw some SMALL cleats at the ADIDAS outlet in Smithfield too.

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

4. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I should have wore socks today... my toes are friggin' frozen!!!

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

there ain't nothing to tell... just an urge to be naughty... but I'm not gonna do it...

:)

BTW.... LOVE your avatar pic!!
    :grouphug:

6. KellBell

I like the avatar pic too HG....was that a PC's wedding this past weekend? you look very purdy. :mrgreen:

7. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yeah, JK takes some good pictures! :lol:

I get tired of looking at Mattie so I figured I'd look at myself! :lol::lol::lol:

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Well the coach told me not to get him cleats, she said her own son on the team won't be wearing cleats, they outgrow them too fast. My hubby had told me everyone else on the team had them, but guess he lied! :lol: So now I've just gotta find him black shorts/pants, gonna try Kohls tomorrow. His first game is Saturday.

My random thought for the day: I HATE POTTY TRAINING, and I'm starting to really not like my 3 year old.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

couldn't agree with you more than that you raving beauty you...:cheers::cheers:

10. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I really would not worry about cleats or special shorts in that age group, either. You can probably find some black nylon athletic shorts or warm-up pants at Target or Walmart for next to nothing.

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I'm not looking for "special" shorts, just black shorts or pants, but Target had NOTHING black in his size. It was all blue, red, gray. Actually I didn't even see any nylon-type pants at all, but even if I did they wouldn't fit him, I've never yet found a pair that would fit him around the waist, I'd have to use a safety pin to hold the things up! I looked in Walmart around a month ago, but they didn't have their summer things out yet, so if Kohls doesn't have anything I might have to go there, but it's out of my way so I"m hoping for Kohls.

12. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

I AM READY FOR THE WEEKEND BRING ON THE NICE WEATHER. I just hope my yard dries out UGH

13. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Yes, bring on the warmth!!! The sun is shining bright outside right now, it looks so nice out! But I've been gone all week, so have a TON of housework to do...will enjoy it this weekend though.

14. mnredsky

I have many random thought today, but the one that is sticking out right now is:

When you graduate college, get married, have kids and become a productive citizen in the world does that mean your attitude can revert back to elementary ways without consequences? I'm so sick of back stabbing, lying a**, too good for anybody, can't say anything to your face kind of people. SOOO done with it..... ok, I feel better now. Carry on.... :mrgreen:

15. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Amen :cheers:

16. KellBell

go whoop some arse girl!! :boxing:

17. mnredsky

They are not worth the energy that it would take for me to lift my arm. It is really amazing to me that some women in their 30's-40's still do this. It's like they can't live without drama...... Maybe their just so insecure with themselves they have to talk about others??? Anywho .... I'm done... well, was a long time ago ..... but somehow my name just keeps coming up in their minds ... I must be famous! Yeah, that's it!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:

Now... 10 years ago I would have been all over it and probably in jail. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2009
  18. KellBell

extract yourself from them girl. and I know we have talked about this before, but for this very reason is why I am very selective of my close girlfriends, I just don't have the time for the nonsense.....

you're right it's not worth it. :mrgreen:

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

20. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

It not only the people in there 30-40's. I use to hang out with a few people that were in there 50-60's and OMG they had more DRAMA then i have EVER had! I couldnt believe it.