A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

2. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Sherry - thanks, but I'm not really looking for soccer stuff, just clothes that fit a tiny toddler. I was looking for cleats yesterday, but have ended my search for that, although now that I'm thinking about it, not sure how those thick socks will fit in his regular shoes, but we'll figure something out...It's only a 20 minute game, I didn't realize how short they were for U4, my others didn't start until U6 and U8.

And you guys have me laughing, between shaking the fajita seasoning (man, that would suck!) and picturing me PMing Grinder for potty training info...:jester:

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:hurray: I'm giving in and going to the chiropractor at 3:15 :hurray:

4. michelle

Hey, is anybody planning on having a gold party anytime soon? And NO, I don't want to host one :lol:

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I did .... a long time ago... I just feel like puking every time I see anybody that resembles them.... :lol::lol::lol:

6. mnredsky

I'm so glad I'm not in a cliche ........ I like being a loner and having my very few friends ..... LOL.... There's too much drama going around.

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

:cheers:

8. KellBell

I am going to a Silpada party tonite, matter of fact, and she is having a gold buyer there, want me to come by and pick up your old stuff? or you want to go? I am picking CF up at 6, I can go a few feet more and get you or your gold. Let me know.

9. KellBell

OMG Red, that Barbie video you just sent me.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:8)

post it on here! hehehehehehe

10. michelle

Hmm, I'm not sure I'll be home in time. I'll call you if I am. Thanks!

11. KellBell

holla back gurl. :mrgreen:

12. Bren

Bren Well-Known Member

Oh, Now you want to know who is having a gold party!! :banghead:

13. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yes! I am!

I'll get back to you with dates and details! I had it scheduled for the first of May, but I'm going to bump it up!

14. mnredsky

I have no clue how to post a video on here.... :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol::lol:

15. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

can I come over? chirp chirp :lol:

16. KellBell

gosh I don't know how to either, come to think of it.....hmmmm....we need dangerboy or one of the other technically smart menz on here to help us out.
    :mrgreen:

17. mnredsky

Hey Cleo! How's Rerun?? I'm sitting here looking at my 2 and thought about him....

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

<~~~ Gets to leave work at 12pm today and my kids and husband don't know it!! Woohoo! Me time!!!

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

oohhh, I'm tellin'! :twisted:

I'm taking today off also, well I do have to meet a *special* 4042er sometime today. :hurray: I should probably take a shower first! :lol:

20. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

leaving at 3 today which i guess is better than 5! Gonna be such a BEAUTIFUL day and weekend. ITS A HAPPY DAY :mrgreen: