A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Shadow Rider

Shadow Rider Well-Known Member

Shhhhh.....you're not suppose to tell anyone! (Guess I better shower too)

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Dang and I thought it to be me... LOL

3. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hey man! Whatcha been up to?

5. Shadow Rider

Spoiling my new granddaughter!

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I hear ya! Are you broke yet? :lol:

I'll be an aunt in April and can't wait to buy little peoples clothes. :mrgreen: They are just sooooo cute!

7. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

Congrats! And you've probably heard it a million times already, but savor the baby time. They grow up so fast. My baby will already be 4 on Thursday!!!

8. Shadow Rider

Just thought I was before!!!

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Very bright creatures. Earlier this month there was the one who flooded the California aquarium. and last year there were stories about the one who plays with the Rubik's Cube and the other one that juggles the crabs in his tank as a past time.

I might have to quit eating them again.

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Whats his bedtime????

12. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I plead the 5th. 8)

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I remember reading the story about the one flooding the aquarium in CA, they had just finished laying down new flooring or something. They are smart... and just amazing to sit and watch.

14. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I am so bummed out. Just found out my mom's husband got laid off today. My mom doesn't have a pot to pi*& in or a window to throw it out of, and now I don't know what they'll do...They live in a nowhere town in NY, with nothing around, and no jobs. I'm really worried about her, hope he finds something...:cry:

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Spent last week in Buffalo and Jamestown, NY and their surroundings. The conditions were depressing and I would say it was not an exaggeration that a good 1/3 of the homes needed repair but it looked like the folks could not do it.

They ought to get the hell out of there and go to the Dakota's or somewhere else where the economy looks good, if they can.

16. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

You probably don't want to hear this, but I've been trying to get her to move here for years. Up until recently, there have been jobs and many good opportunities. Of course, now I don't think there's much anywhere, but there hasn't been anything where she is for many, many years. Not since before my birth anyway.

17. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!! :hurray: I know probably no one on here cares, but I do, so I'm gonna post it anyway...my son went potty twice as preschool today!!!!!!! :hurray: After the day we had yesterday, I am just thrilled, and want to yell it as loud as possible and tell everyone I can!!!!!! :hurray:

18. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

<-------wondering if the wife will get mad at me if I have sushi tonight without her.

Craig

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It's always about the food, ain't it Craig? :jester:

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Well....I did think of her and the possibility of her getting upset.

:lol: