A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Congratulations Pepper!!!! I wish you many years of wedded bliss :hurray:

2. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

thank you - I want to go outside, been inside too much.....

3. michellegrl77

michellegrl77 Well-Known Member

CONGRATS

4. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

8 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

5. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Whoohoo! Congrats, PC!

6. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Peps, do you want to see what you looked like at your wedding? LOL

DMJMom, I'm hiding in the trunk of your car..........

7. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

8. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

You can, but it won't do you much good, since I'm riding with a friend! :mrgreen: And Jordan's all mine anyway! :drool::drool: I can't believe I'm meeting that Godly man in 8 days. Don't worry, I'll bring back lots of photos to post next Wednesday...if I come back!

9. mom2~1boy

mom2~1boy Guest

I am so busy at work :( hope everyone is doing good! try to check in later..

ps. kdc I am in on the 28th for the afternoon, I have a jewerly party that evening :) see ya soon!

10. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Morning all!! I think the Carolina Hurricanes have a new fan. My 4 year old went last night with my hubby and that is all he could talk about this morning. He loved it!

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

12. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I know I shouldn't say this...but I think it's funny when one of my kids say a swear word not knowing that it's a swear word. Of course I don't laugh when they say it, but I do in my head! My 9 year old said pi&^ed off the other day. It was hillarious! Said it correctly, just as clear as could be to me, right to my face like it was no big deal. He had no idea he wasn't supposed to say it! :lol:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

sisters..... :banghead:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! Yeah, I learned to watch my mouth when my toddler son dropped something and said the "s" word with proper inflection under the circumstance! :oops: Inside I was dying laughing. We've had conversations where I have expressed that there are "adult" words and "kid" words. It seems to have worked, because try as you might, they are going to hear the occasional curse word. So far, no calls from the school! :hurray:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

HA! We should swap stories. :boxing:

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep, it is very comical, on the inside of course. :hurray:then when you tell them what p i ss is, they are like ewwwwwwwwwww......or the 's' word.....:lol:

17. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

My son thinks he is hitting puberty. OH NO !!! He's only 11 !!

They are taking a class at school and he comes home yesterday with a trial size deodorant (Old Spice of all things). Every student in the class got one. Boys and girls are separated in these classes.(Thank God) I never remember school having these classes.........especially 5th grade! How times change!!

18. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Because teachers finally wised up!:lol:
    You haven't been in a room full of puberty peeking children? Just imagine 20 11-13 year old kids all clueless to the fact that they stink!

My secret greatest fear is if I stink myself. I never leave the house with out a few squirts of perfume.

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

My ds1 got pit stink at 9 years old. :ack:

20. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

yep, mine did too. :lol: