A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I'm not ready, I'm not ready !!! LOL

2. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Mine is 6 and he is obsessed with deodorant and cologne. :?

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Oooh.. yeah... my parents who have been divorced since 1978 and don't get along at ALL are actually speaking civilly and trying to come to terms on how best to handle my sister. Now thats amazing!!

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Who'd think that the pecan chicken salad sandwich at Arbys would have more grams of fat than anything else on their menu... Hello.. 47g!! Unreal!!

I just happened to be looking at their site because dh was talking about getting one of the new "roast burgers" for lunch.

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

must be the mayo or dressing they use - thats what will usually get ya at places like that.

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

crystal light sugar free candy is the bomb.

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

This is the BOMB. Especially when you get the coupon that gets you a free one with the purchase of a drink. Can walk out with lunch for less that $2.

Mine cost alittle more.....had to get the curly fries and jalepeno poppers as well as the free "burger"

Craig

8. turtlepits

I wish I could eat just half the food you do!!

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

There are 85 grams of fat in a cup of pecans. They are one of the most fattening nuts.

10. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

So do alot of people.....:lol:

Craig

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Mine too! He's 9 now, and I've got to tell him to put deodorant on, cause he's starting to smell! I don't want my kid to be the smelly one in class! (reminds me of Big Daddy, my son's new favorite movie)

12. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

^That's a good one.^

Frankenstein. hahahaha

13. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I really don't want to but I think I'm gonna have to open up a can of whoopazz. Why do people take advantage of you when you are trying to help them out?!?

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

this is great! what school does he go to?
    TOo many schools do nothing and too many parents put off this type of stuff because they believe their kids are too young. You need to hang out at the lunch room where the fifth and sixth graders can't see you. What you will hear will curl your haior. And yes I am talking about all the kids. Boys and girls. i have heard some nasty things from these kids. My daughter got more of an obscene vocabulary lesson in sisth grade then any other time. And Yes, before anyone ask - that was down here in the bible belt.
    Too many girls had no idea about their monthly.
    Too many kids were using words they had heard adults say - not just at home, but movies and radio - and had no clue what it was.
    Puberty education is not sex ed. It is just an informative way to teach kids social and moral obligations.

ok - that was bad...when I first typed that I had written social and ORAL obligations....(those are totallly different!)...lololololllololool

15. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Amen, sister!

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

It just totally baffles me. I do something nice for someone and then they turn around and mess it up and it ends up costing ME money. Why am I such a sucker?

17. turtlepits

Carver Elementary......Wake County

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

LMAO! That's where I went to Elementary School! :lol::lol::lol:

19. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'll have to call you to tell my story, AND I'll forward you the *lovely* e-mail I got. :? :boxing:

20. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

so sorry, maybe quit trusting people when your gut is screaming do not, seriously we women are born with a gift of instincts but sometimes we ignore it so much we don't feel it anymore and we trust or believe in the wrong people, i know i have done the same thing in the past:grouphug: