Body Contours ??????

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Emma Caroline, Aug 25, 2008.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Thank you KB :mrgreen:

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

anytime chick! :cheers:

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I saw an ad for Curves in the paper, bring a bag of groceries to donate to Harbor Inc and the membership fee is waived.

4. doggy

doggy Well-Known Member

Body Contours Member

I recently re-joined this women's only gym. It's a low-key place that's the next step up from Curves. Curves is an excellent starting place but when you reach that plateau and need the next step, Body Contours is a good start. Best part is it's women only. When I joined it was $24.99/month with a $69 start up fee. If you pay cash in advance, she'll give you a 10% discount and nobody has to know your banking information. I saw some kind of sign on her door today about bringing a friend for a week for free so if you know anyone who goes there, see if you can't buddy along. I don't use the classes but they have them running all day, just a matter of finding what you like. There is plenty of equipment. About 8 treadmills, 5 ellipticals, 5 bikes and about 20 circuit weight machines. Also free weights and benches if you like to do your own thing. It opens at 4:30 a.m. and classes start at 8:30 but there's been many suggestions to start classes earlier. Also, day care is provided. I don't need that service but wasn't much impressed with the room for the kids.
    There's also a tanning bed (extra charge).

5. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hey Nsane... if you want a free week let me know. Members can give friends 1 free week so they can try it out. PM me for my number if you want too try it out.... MN

6. nsanemom22

Thanks! I'll definitely remember you when I give it a shot!

7. nsanemom22

It occurred to me that summer is coming up and the kids will be out of school... Does Body Contours provide child care? Mine will be 9 and 10½ by then and will need minimal supervision. I wouldn't leave them in the truck to wait. I know Curves doesn't offer anything like this...

8. mnredsky

Yes they do ... during the week I think they have it until noon during the day and may have it for a couple hours in the evening.

They also have childcare on Saturdays.

9. nsanemom22

*gasp*! YAY! Now all I have to do is go! Need to find my Nike's and just do it! :)

10. nsanemom22

Ok! I went today and checked them out. I'll probably join on monday. I'm gonna need some workout britches! I have one pair of workout pants (at least that's what they look like) and I bought those for sleepin'. ... says a lot about my exercise routine huh! :jester:

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

They have some at BJ's. Saw 'em today!

OR check out TJMAXX, that's where I got mine.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

get off the friggin board and go fix that spaghetti (i'd spell it like you say it but i don't know how:lol:)

13. harleygirl

PASKETTI :lol:

Almost done, and DH just called - they JUST left.

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

told DH that they were both working down there so close, he said next time let him know ahead of time - while the boys are playing so can we:cheers:

15. mnredsky

I just bought 2 pairs of the workout capri's and they were $7.99 each at Ross!!!

16. harleygirl

note to self...

TY!!

17. nsanemom22

Ok, today is the day I give up my $$ for a new me. I need a little clarification though. Last week when I went to what I assumed was Body Contours the sign on the door said Body Creations. I asked the girl working if they were Contours or Creations and she said Creations. And looked at me like I had two heads. To add to my confusion, when I left there was a Body Contours vehicle in the parking lot.

SO! Did Body Contours change it's name or is there two different places? :confused:

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

They changed their name when they moved from up at 42 to the current location.

19. Karmol

Karmol Well-Known Member

Body Contours changed to Body Creations, but Dana hasn't changed the logo on her car yet.

20. nsanemom22

Thank you SO MUCH! lol