A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

hey RO - I can relate to thaty too - and I am not the least bit shy.....lol

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Ro - We women get caught in caring for our kids, husbands, houses, bills, etc. So much so that we forget about the one thing we need to do all of the above... OURSELVES. This includes ME time, talk that doesn't include gaga, "I'm mean, you know, like really" and "woo woo, did you see that catch honey?" The only place we're going to get that kinda of conversation is with other women who need it also.

I did not make ANY resolutions as I don't believe in them.....BUT!!!! I did tell myself that this year I was going TO DO FOR ME. I joined a gym to get in shape, "the girls" have monthly girls nights out where no men or children are allowed and I've even started taking belly dancing classes with the girls. :mrgreen: And let me tell you what it has done.... I have more energy, I feel better, I have more patience to want to actually LISTEN to what my husband and kids say but most importantly I have made some 100% true friends and that in and of itself is priceless. DO IT GIRL!!! Take time out and DO FOR YOU. :grouphug:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Good for you!

I'm not taking belly dancing (that would be UGLY,LOL) but I am trying to do some of the above myself. Ro, I sent you a PM!

4. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I want to take belly dancing classes but right now I'm afraid I'd have too much momentum once I got going. Not pretty.
    :jester:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know what you mean! LOL. I'd get to jiggling and that would be that! I'd hurt myself. :jester:

6. mnredsky

On a side note..... I've been deleted from someone's facebook page .... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Now THAT is hilarious!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

girl, I deleted half of my peeps....when I have time, I will re-add you.....sorry about that.....and that goes to all the others too. I hate the new Facebook.....I think someone else wrote that today! :banghead:

and what's so funny about that? cuz I am stupid?

8. mnredsky

Well then get to work .... seems you've added everyone else back there chicky.

9. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

That would be me :)

10. KellBell

I knew someone had said it today! why can't they just leave it alone already? they keep changing it everytime I get used to it.

11. KellBell

I will.....and so glad to know you are keeping such close tabs on me! :lol::lol::lol:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Mmmmm.... :cheers:

13. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

Ro - check your pm's! 8)

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Like I said - they're just trying to keep us old folks confused - so we'll leave FB alone! :lol:

15. Rostrawberry

Rostrawberry Well-Known Member

I really like the other set-up...why do they feel to be difficult.

For everyone else....you can check with cleveland cakes and add me :mrgreen: if you can figure out who I am ...Hint ,,,,,my first 2 initals of my name is RO :lol: Have fun

16. CrazyFabulous

i dont even try.....too much for my head!!!

17. mnredsky

Correction! I don't keep tabs on anyone except my kids and husband.... I tried to tag you on the last note I did and *poof* you were gone. No harm no foul .....

18. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Why doesn't the salad I made at home with the same ingredients taste as good as the Subway salad?

19. CrazyFabulous

my homemade NEVER taste as good as other places! :(

20. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Mine's better! :jester: