A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I just picked up my taxes from the CPA!!! WOO HOO didnt have to pay the feds or state anything!!!!

2. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

This is truly so sad.... <sigh>

Someone that we laid-off back in October committed suicide over the weekend. A couple of the guys here kept up with him, and said he had seemed a little depressed because he couldn't find a job and unemployment wasn't enough to pay the bills. They even tried to help him out some, but he wouldn't accept any help. I don't know "how" he did it, but one of the guys here said that his son tried to stop him and he cut his son in a struggle. His son was ok with a little stitching up. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

:cry:

3. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

How sad:cry::cry::cry:

4. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

that is very sad. lots of folks are feeling helpless these days i am sure.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

not good at all.... horrible...

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I wonder if this was off of Rand Road. My daycare provider had to evacuate her house yesterday because there were shots fired. I had to go get DS #2 in a hurry yesterday. The SWAT team came as one of the men barricaded himself in his house, but later came out and shot himself on the front porch. Very sad indeed. I hate when people feel there is no way out except for leaving this world. :cry::cry::cry:

7. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

OMG! that is horrible!

8. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

That's a horrible thing. So sorry it was someone you had a connection to. Even harder. :grouphug:

9. mnredsky

Geez.... Too many of these happening these days

10. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Nope.. not the same incident. This actually happened real late on Friday night they just said, and he lived in Knightdale. :cry:

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

That's terrible.

I'm very sorry.

12. shardee428

shardee428 Well-Known Member

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm SO sorry to hear that, Tassy! :(

13. God'schild

God'schild Well-Known Member

I feel for you. Our nephew, who would have been 25 this year, killed himself 2weeks ago. You know, I wish there was some way we who are left behind could understand it better. It is hard to wrap your heard around it......But the time to pick what pieces we can is now. I will keep everyone in prayer and please keep me and my family in prayer as well.

:grouphug:

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

That's terrible, I'm so sorry for your loss - all these stories are just awful.............. :grouphug:

15. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

it just gets worse ...

He stabbed himself, you know there are faster ways to do it if you're gonna kill yourself. Two groups of his family members have come in looking for donations for the funeral. This is so terrible.

16. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I love my PTA peeps.

17. mnredsky

Hmmmmmmmmmm, by George I think I have figured it out!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :lol::lol::lol:

18. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

sorry about all the sadness

19. seabee

seabee Guest

NO its boy george....:jester:

20. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy leave my george out of this...lol