Thats so ANNOYING!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by GarnerGirl2000, Mar 20, 2009.

1. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

I know that we have had this topic posted before but I want to post it again because today I AM ANNOYED with people and their BAD HABITS! As I am typing I can hear a lady in another office talking to herself, and I know that some of us do this but she is constant! She even asks herself questions and answers them! And then on the other side of me I have a gum popper! HOLY MOLY give me a break today! (Oh and PS no its not that time of the month for me, not even close so dont say it :) ) Ok off my soap box... what are some things that drive ya'll nuts?!?!! :banghead:

2. Clif001

Clif001 Guest

People who post complaints about other people's annoying habits in forums.

Oh, c'mon, you opened the door, I just walked through.

3. GarnerGirl2000

Oh how I have missed you :)

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

LOL....Like a toothache?

5. Crysta

Crysta Guest

What the heck - the water looks warm so I guess I'll jump in:

I can't stand the Food Lion greeting! Enough of the singing already!! I'm glad that you're happy I've decided to stop in to do some grocery shopping. Seriously, I've stopped going there just because I can't stand everyone turning to look at me as I walk in the door. If my skirt's not tucked into my pantyhose, there's no reason for y'all to turn and look at me.

6. GarnerGirl2000

LOL that is funny! I didnt know that they have started singing!!! I know the last time I stopped at the Flowers Food Lion they all shouted " Welcome to Food Lion", like they worked at Andys or Moes!

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I used to sit near a guy that clipped his fingernails at his desk. It would drive me nuts. Well, that and his loud belching.

8. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i like it - I like the idea that they have noticed I am alive and not just part of the woodwork. Good customer service is essential these days. I can take my buck anywhere. thety sould be happy to see their customers....

My gripe is why does Ruby Tuesdays think it is so fancy all of a sudden? Seems very Yuppies-ish. Especially since they got rid of the three table smoking section....

9. GarnerGirl2000

Thats gross! We have patients that clip nails in the waiting room! That is just NASTY!

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Yeah, hate the belching. I KNOW it's a bunch of guys, but saying "excuse me" isn't going to kill you. Yes, I HEARD you, you're one desk away.

Tuneless whistling makes me want to choke someone.

11. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Talking on your cell the WHOLE time is someone is waiting on you or helping you. I am not talking about getting a call you really need to take or being pressed for time once in a while but daily chattering to some random friend. I'm like, Ok maybe you don't have to respect me but couldn't you say hi to your child that hasn't seen you all day?!

12. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Everything and everyone annoys me at some point everyday!

I think that about covers it all :lol:

13. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

From what DH told me, one of the big shots came in and has decided that this is what they needed to do because it makes the customer feel welcome. I agree though, it can be annoying. I know pretty much everyone at DH's store does not like it or having to do it all the time, but if they don't and one of the big shots come in, they can get in trouble. I think if an associate sees you, they should say hi and ask if you are finding everything ok or if they can help you with anything, but to me, when the cashiers have customers, they all do not need to turn around and say it. I think that is rude to the customers they are waiting on.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  14. momof3grls

momof3grls Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  15. GarnerGirl2000

LOL :)

16. VolleyGirl

VolleyGirl Guest

I haven't been sung to :cry: It is kind of cute at Cold Stone though. Food Lion..probably not so much.

17. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'm glad that I have no bad habits.

18. FrameMaMa

FrameMaMa Well-Known Member

It drives me nuts when someone has to say "like" every other word.
    I mean I say like sometimes, but overusing it just makes you sound dumb.

( I am talking like mostly like about the you know like teens like that always like say things like this..like ya know?)

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I was like, dang - is she talking about me?

20. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

YES! I hate that too. I think it is downright rude to be talking on the phone while paying for your purchase or ordering food, etc. Hang up the dang phone and call them back later for goodness sake.