Thats so ANNOYING!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by GarnerGirl2000, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

People who threaten to beat their kids in stores, I actually overheard a woman a few weeks ago tell her maybe 2 YO "Do you want me to take my shoe off?" WTH?? If she weren't 3 times my size I would have taken her shoe off for her and shoved it up her ___.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:mrgreen:

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I may be fiesty, but I am not crazy. Anybody who does that in a public store is not afraid of going to jail - but I was afraid I would end up in the hospital.

4. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I am annoyed with DRs telling me that DD has a "virus" or something that is "going around" no matter what symptoms I take her in for, it never fails. I rarely take her to the DR but I swear everytime I go that is what I hear!

5. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Know a guy that has a tic where he "chomps" his teeth .......OMG !!!!!
    It's worse than a chalk board being scratched!!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

How about things you do that annoy others?? LOL

I have TMJ, so my jaws pop when I eat something chewy. It really grosses DH out, so much so, that we have to eat with the TV on, LOL. :mrgreen:

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

:jester: I hear ya! Maybe you could have outrun her though . . . you know us big girls don't run too fast :mrgreen:

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Ewww.....me too, some what........... if I open my mouth wide, you can hear a grinding, poppind kind of sound on my left side of my jaw. I thought only I could hear it. I asked my husband if he could hear it and he said yeah...... I thought it was just me......lol
    He says its where I talk so much

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Mine does it pretty much all the time, unless I'm eating soup. :jester:

I'm sure surgery is in my future, but it's pretty brutal, so I will hold off as long as possible. My second set of braces was supposed to correct it, I had it on one side, well, now I have it on both, LOL.

10. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

My biggest thing is listening to my co-worker pop her gum as well. I don't know why but it just gets under my skin.

My other 'pet-peeve' is when my other co-worker talks about how great Tyler Hanswhatever is...HELLO I'M A STATE FAN!! :)

IT IS ALMOST THE WEEKEND!!

11. GarnerGirl2000

GarnerGirl2000 Well-Known Member

LOL LOL ONLY BC I KNOW YOU!!!! :)

12. evnchris

evnchris Well-Known Member

I can think of one more thing actually...last night I was at McDonald's getting my filet of fish (so healthy) anyway I was next in line and some guy comes and cuts in front of me! I was so ****ed!!! I wanted to say something but of course, I did nothing but turn beet red and clench my jaw.

Why are people so evil? I KNOW he saw me too!!!

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

After reading all that - I'm even more thankful that I work pretty much alone! :lol:

14. kpjorgensen

kpjorgensen Member

Somebody did this today, so that's what me think of it, but when I'm driving and get behind somebody at a stop-light and they stop a whole car or two-lenth AWAY from the stop light. Just bugs the daylights out of me.

15. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I hate being told that I am the most boring man alive! :evil:

16. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

when I ask for help in a store and the sales person can give me directions on finding what I need when in the same time it took to give me the direction they could have just helped me.

when sales people talk about there personal business among each other, that isn't why I went there I really don't care about it and thino it is real inappropriate behavior

or when someone is chewing gum and cracking it when they are talking to you

17. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

When I'm in a store, a smaller store not walmart and I hear mothers talking to their infants that are in the stroller. They talk so loud to a baby that can't even talk yet. I know it's good to talk to your child but give me a break shut the heck up lady. I do have twins so I'm so over the cute baby crap! That felt good to get that out.

2. When my husband says"We need to go on a diet" but he really means me!

3. When I have to be nice to people that I don't want to be nice to.

18. Sydney

Sydney Well-Known Member

lol

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester: As long as you are nice to me, it's all good! :lol::lol::lol:

20. Savealot

Savealot Well-Known Member

When kdc asks me to go walking, knowing I don't want to.