"Twilight" Movie This Weekend

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CakePrincess, Nov 17, 2008.

1. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

I am going for my movie Friday night for sure!!! I can't wait!

2. tigerlily

tigerlily Well-Known Member

twilight

did anyone hear what the store hot topic is doing. regarding a movie party or something for fri? my girls love the book and that store.

3. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

Isnt that at Crabtree Mall? Are they doing something? I can't wait for the movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ShrtnSwt

ShrtnSwt Well-Known Member

Was in Walmart earlier and they have the coolest looking twilight t shirts buttttttttttttttt XXL looked like it would fit Barbie! grrrrrrrrr

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I really really hope that we don't stand in line for nothing. I truly hoped they ordered a BUNCH of copies of the movie, lol

6. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Netflix is shipping a copy tomorrow but I am sure we will be buying later, too!

7. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I still haven't had any hit's on who is buying mine tonight for my birthday lmao!
    Sheri

8. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Went to Clayton's Walmart this afternoon. They already set up Twilight area next to the Ladie's fitting room area. They put two strobe lights on top, big posters, a live movie preview, and bunch of t-shirts and totebags. No DVDs in sight yet, but I'm sure they're holding it until midnight.

9. CakePrincess

Anybody went there last night? How was it?

10. JenniferK

Yep! We were the first people in line. Got my 2 disc special edition set, and my DD couldn't be happier. Apparently I am the coolest mom ever!

11. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

I was there too last night, about 50 or so people in front of us. Got some cool tote bags and other small goodies plus my 2 disc collection! So awesome!! Watched it 2 times today already!!! So happy I have it now, and can't WAIT until New Moon comes out!!!

Sooooo addicted!:lol:

12. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I was setting up for my party, so we didn't go last night, but we were atTarget today and picked it up. DD just put it in.

13. JenniferK

Did you do the wave with us??? LOL

14. ShrtnSwt

dorks! :lol:

15. rushlow2004

I got it last night and DD still thinks I'm cool lol.
    I have the 3 disc and got it at Target for 17.99.
    I watched it too last night, just love it!
    Sheri

16. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Guess I am going to have to break down and read her books! When the movie ended last night I was so lost. LOL I was ready for more and then it ended. She was so happy I got it for her. Isn't it great being a "cool" mom? 8)

17. ShrtnSwt

I was just telling someone if you haven't read the book and you just watched the movie you will be lost or confused. The books are great!

18. rushlow2004

I know, I got a couple of people at work reading my books, got a log going. lol
    Sheri

19. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Just a little something for you guys to look forward to......

[​IMG]

20. CakePrincess