A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The Stealth was responsible for several years worth of "UFO" sightings near our hometown in Southwest VA, apparently the terrain is one of their favorites for training. They never failed to find the biggest redneck goober in the county to put on the news.

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Had a SR come in for a emergency repair one night while I was working security on the flight line at SJ. We had been running touch and go night manuvers, when suddenly the flight path was cleared, and the lights on the runway went dark and security was doubled. Bird landed, moved to a guarded hanger, and 3 hours later was on it's way again under a veil of darkness.....with the exception of massive afterbuner flare.

Oddly enough SJ has had it's share or odd/rare visitors over the years.

Craig

3. seabee

seabee Guest

Luv seeing that stuff... Huge F-15 fan... love that plane... The Raptor showed up at the Air show down there a couple years ago, although it didn't land just a fly over...

4. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

W T H you nerds........ go to some sci fi nerd forum .... you're freaking me out.

:jester:

5. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hope you are feeling better, let me know if there is anything i can do:grouphug:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

hey Red shove it lady... :jester:

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

Happy Hump Day!!!

:hurray:

I am ready for the weekend and the beautiful weather it will hold!

8. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

Ditto !!!

9. CraigSPL

Finally get a weekend that is decent enough to work in the yard the whole weekend.

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

x 2 :cheers:

11. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

Morning all!!

Dang....I just got a market watch email from SunTrust. Their 30 year fixed is down to 4.5%!!! We refinanced a few weeks ago to 4.875 and I thought that was good!!

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Good, what time will you be over to cut the grass and trim the trees? Bring Tassy with you so she and I can go shopping while you do the yard work! :lol:

13. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

:jester:

Tassy will be busting her own butt in the yard, cleaning out flower bed.. poor hosta's are already coming up under the leaves :x

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We need to be doing the same thing! DH cut the grass last night cause we will be spending the day on Sat walking around campus for dd's college orientation.....:cry: but at least it will be a nice day for that too. :)

15. KellBell

I will be in the yard too! Can't wait actually.....

16. CraigSPL

Just gotta make sure I have enough beer in the fridge to get all the yard work done.

Craig

17. KellBell

that is crucial to yard work. :cheers:

18. harleygirl

shhhh .... i just removed some of my *friends* off facebook :mrgreen:

19. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ha! war!!!!!!

20. harleygirl