Where to get our dog groomed

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by weh1998, Apr 1, 2009.

1. weh1998

weh1998 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of someone local that grooms dogs and isn't so expensive? We have a schnoodle and he needs to be groomed and I just can't see paying a fortune to have this done.

Thanks!

2. shar824

shar824 Well-Known Member

There is a new place that opened up behind Smithfields BBQ. Beaty and Beasts grooming I believe.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

*search* for groomers on here, theres got to be plenty.

I just switched to Rachel to do Matties hairs.

625-4213

There are a few of us who use her.

You could try Jean also with Bark & Bath mobile grooming!

247-7875 (Jean used to do Mattie before we moved) :cry:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Rachel is the bomb, truly has a love of animals and does a wonderful job:hurray::hurray::hurray:

5. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

She used to be mobile and she is wonderful. We use her and she is very reasonable in price and really loves dogs. My pups love her, too! I think it is the same number, 771-5080.

6. Pickle

Pickle Well-Known Member

Rachel is great too!

7. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I have used both Beauties and Beasts and Rachel of Curbside Clips Grooming. They both are great. But my doggies love Rachel and she makes housecalls!

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

One more add about Rachel, she came right over and clipped little Rosie when i got her for free since she was a rescue - how sweet is that:hurray::hurray::hurray:

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We use Rachel too, and she does cats very well!

10. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

There are 2 new ones on Hwy 210. The one at Reedy Creek, I can't remember the name........but they are very reasonable. I had 2 maltese done that were in bad shape for $80. This included everything. Dip & all. These 2 ladies were great with the 2. I'll look for the number and post it. They also have a dog daycare, kennal, etc at this big location.

The other new location is about 1/2 mile from McDonald's on 210, in the new strip mall. Have no idea of the prices.

11. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

I second Pet Perfection across the road from Reedy Creek Store. Great family and great service.

12. tams

tams Well-Known Member

Carrie at Pet Perfection. She is the owner and has been grooming our dogs for years. She has opened a new shop on 210 across from Reedy Creek grocery.

938-9341

13. Snuffyjo

Snuffyjo Well-Known Member

we are in the new strip mall on 210 past the McD's towards Smithfield....it is a Veterinary Clinic but no groomer. Next door to us is Dogwood Spa which is a human massage therapist. There is a grromer just beyond us at Pet Perfection. But we sure can spay or neuter your pet!! :hurray:

14. harleygirl

Rachel did such a GREAT job with Mattie cat (see funny cat photo thread or my FB acct).

LOVE HER!!!

15. Jubes

Jubes Well-Known Member

K9 Clips on 210 or whe will come to you... she's been styling my "Butterbeans" hair for years. She's great! 919-210-8506. :hurray:

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

TEELALE . . Please call me or IM me. I've been trying to get in touch with you!

17. seabee

seabee Guest

Is butterbeans your avatar, cuz I wouldn't be bragging on that hairdo...:jester::jester:

18. harleygirl

You know what?

Get oudda my head! :lol:

19. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I have used K-Rods on Guy Rd in Clayton for 16 years. She took care of our first cocker spaniel and has been grooming our newer one for the past 3 years. She is very reasonable and does a great job.